• =HOG=Justice
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
7 years 4 months ago #8939 by =HOG=Justice
Unjust and Irrational Kick - No Warning was created by =HOG=Justice
I'm flying trans on Bamyan at the beginning of the round and GPnWhiskey asks me to take his squad to D6 and as we get there the enemy has beat us to that hill and I get shot down on the ground after they exit my chopper. I then respawn and get into the other trans and wait in main and GPnWhiskey's squad again gets into my chopper. He asks for transport to F6 (keep in mind both locations are nowhere near the southern flags). At that time early in the game we were expecting safe landing zones and weren't expecting enemy to have moved up that far so quickly. I land in F6 and again get shot down with all crew inside. I then without warning get kicked for wasting assets. I know how to fly, it's not my fault that I got shot down. Both locations were not high risk areas that early in the game. When I get back I ask your Probie admin B11TME011 why I was kicked and he tells me for wasting assets and I told him I got shot down. He says "don't get shot down". Seriously? Do you think I wanted to get shot down? I think that was very poor use of judgement. A simple apology would have been nice. This guy has been an ass to me once in Marlin when I was a commander and he was running a mortar squad for no reason before he was an admin and before he was HOG. I would suggest you guys keep a close eye on him.

=HOG= Server Admin
More
7 years 4 months ago #8940 by =HOG= B11TME011
Replied by =HOG= B11TME011 on topic Unjust and Irrational Kick - No Warning
I suggest you tell the truth. No one told you "dont get shot down", and i wasnt "bitching" like you said in chat. The kick was because you lost two assets in 3 minutes.
  • =HOG=Justice
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
7 years 4 months ago #8941 by =HOG=Justice
Replied by =HOG=Justice on topic Unjust and Irrational Kick - No Warning
I came back and made a trans squad again. Then you got in my chopper and I told you in local chat what happened and you responded in local chat "well don't get shot down". THAT is precisely why I then got out of the chopper and said "well fuck this I'm not flying then if I'm gonna get kicked again if I get shot down". Then I resigned Trans squad. I have absolutely no reason to lie. I have nothing to gain from it. Maybe you should own up to what you told me in local and not accuse me of lying.

=HOG= Server Admin
  • =HOG=Justice
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
7 years 4 months ago #8942 by =HOG=Justice
Replied by =HOG=Justice on topic Unjust and Irrational Kick - No Warning
Yes both trans were lost within a short amount of time. I'm not denying that. But to say that it was asset waste and kick me for it means that would have meant I was being reckless and not known how to fly or flying into a hot zone. It's all in the Battle Recorder.

=HOG= Server Admin
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds