It's funny

• Jevskisuxx
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #9245 by Jevskisuxx
It's funny was created by Jevskisuxx
Me playing Al basrah, INS, behind enemy lines sniper, getting a lot of kills, reporting enemy positions, having a blast!

Then suddenly, without warning, Jevski decides to kick me.
When I come back and ask, "Why did I get kicked?", I got a warning.

I did check your rules, prior to playing:
hogclangaming.com/index.php/rules/project-reality-rules

So which rule tells me I can't snipe?
My guess: Admin thought I was not teamworking with my squad because I was alone. Wrong!

Either way, I've heard many people say it in mumble: Jevski is no good.
I've known for a while that jevski gets off on pushing people around and kicking them for the most stupid of reasons. He will join every squad and say you will get kicked for no 'cohesion'. Right now I'm banned because I called Jevski out on his bullshit :)

Do I care? Not at all. New IP and I win again. Just wanted to let the HOG community know that pushing people around like this will end/empty your server sooner rather than later.
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Jevskisuxx.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 3 months ago #9250 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic It's funny
2017-01-12 06:04] 1f8ebc4ca039568ba9a856ac7bcfc9d7 GMEM 217.122.247.39
The following user(s) said Thank You: Im Druid
More
7 years 3 months ago #9251 by Im Druid
Replied by Im Druid on topic It's funny

Me playing Al basrah, INS, behind enemy lines sniper, getting a lot of kills, reporting enemy positions, having a blast!

Then suddenly, without warning, Jevski decides to kick me.
When I come back and ask, "Why did I get kicked?", I got a warning.

I did check your rules, prior to playing:
hogclangaming.com/index.php/rules/project-reality-rules

So which rule tells me I can't snipe?
My guess: Admin thought I was not teamworking with my squad because I was alone. Wrong!

Either way, I've heard many people say it in mumble: Jevski is no good.
I've known for a while that jevski gets off on pushing people around and kicking them for the most stupid of reasons. He will join every squad and say you will get kicked for no 'cohesion'. Right now I'm banned because I called Jevski out on his bullshit :)

Do I care? Not at all. New IP and I win again. Just wanted to let the HOG community know that pushing people around like this will end/empty your server sooner rather than later.

i don't know if it is my place to speak in this thread. But after talking with jevski for a bit i got to understand him quite well. And i can say pushing people around and him being power hungry like you want us to believe is absolutely wrong. Jevski is a very good admin, and is very dedicated to keeping the server running smoothly and orderly. He does an outstanding job at it actually. And we don't push people around. We punish people for breaking rules. Simple as that. If others happen to view this thread. hopefully they can see that.
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds