Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Why does an admin feel that it is OK to call me a c***?

• peaveyyyy
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #9632 by peaveyyyy
Today on Shijia I didn't want Rayray in my squad. I told him this and he left with no bother. I don't have a problem with him personally.

However Jollyroop decided to call me a cunt several times then after I kicked him from the squad he drove my squad in the FAV until he killed us all by running into the battle without stopping.

This is not good admin behaviour in my opinion.

That is all.
More
7 years 1 month ago #9633 by =HOG= JOLLYROOP
Replied by =HOG= JOLLYROOP on topic Why does an admin feel that it is OK to call me a c***?
Your funny man....Your inf squad was locked at 5 men. I asked you to unlock for rayray, you said no..reason -because you didn't like playing with him.I didn't say anything about this then you were warned for having a locked inf squad - not by me- rayray joins the squad, you then leave, leaving a leaderless squad. I joined your new squad and said instead of calling your squad "TITS" you should just call it cunts...never did I call you a one ....
  • peaveyyyy
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #9634 by peaveyyyy
you called me a cunt about four times, the rest of the squad heard it. Why lie? You actually called me a "fucking cunt". That's why I kicked you from the squad.

I don't mind unlocking, I don't mind playing with other pub players, but as SL I can choose who I don't want in the squad and I can kick people who call me a cunt or for any other reason, really. Ray didn't mind and moved on, I wasn't rude to him nor he to me.

I left to make another squad, which I am allowed to do.

You then joined it, called me a cunt several times and wasted the FAV and my squad. Fact. If you were not an admin, I wouldn't care. But you are, so I am calling you out on it. If I did that I would be banned, and serve me right, too.
  • =HOG=Rayray2014_
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Welcome To The Great Americas
More
7 years 1 month ago #9635 by =HOG=Rayray2014_
Replied by =HOG=Rayray2014_ on topic Why does an admin feel that it is OK to call me a c***?
i have to disagree with that,
Jolly did not call you cunt ,
You seemed very stressed today and erratic...

Peace & Love ,
More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #9636 by =HOG= JOLLYROOP
Replied by =HOG= JOLLYROOP on topic Why does an admin feel that it is OK to call me a c***?
You say you don't mind playing with others but you lock the squad with only the people you want to play with then when asked to unlock for others you say no because you don't like them and kick them after they join - raryray didn't leave, you kicked him the first time - which like I said before, "whatever". I only mentioned cunts after you left the squad and make a second one -"because you are so open to playing with others"- And again, saying you're acting like a cunt isn't the same as calling someone one, if your squad had been called boob I would have said it was an asshole move. Is that calling you a asshole?
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by =HOG= JOLLYROOP.
  • peaveyyyy
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #9639 by peaveyyyy
you are wrong. First time around I left and didn't kick anyone. I locked on 5 cos a FAV takes 5. You were one of the 5.

After I left you rejoined. After Ray left you called me a cunt many times. Sorry Ray.

Are you saying you didn't call me a cunt and didn't waste the vehicle and my squad? Because that's what I am objecting to.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds