Divin0 and MarksmanX or something like that

• Liam
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 11 months ago #10372 by Liam
8/April/17, 11:00 GMT, Khami STD.

Insane amount of TKs, including latting a jet. Logs will tell the whole story.

On the same round, US main was being heavily camped by MEC tanks towards the later part of the game. Lots of firing at tanks way inside DOD and just camping the entrance. Not sure who it was, but if you guys have tracker enabled it should be easy to find out.

Cheers,
Liam.
More
6 years 11 months ago #10373 by Matt Smith
Replied by Matt Smith on topic Divin0 and MarksmanX or something like that
This was me. There were a few of us screwing around with the air assets, firing LATs, throwing frags at each other. At one point in the round, it was several people all messing around. The server was relatively unpopulated, and it was early AM in the US. I understand it was blatantly against server rules, and there is no real excuse. All I was thinking at the time is that we were all having fun blowing each other up, and generally just other members of the squad, and there were very few people to be bothered by it at the time. I know this is very likely to be a permanent, but if there is any chance I may only be temporarily banned, it won't happen again.
More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #10374 by Matt Smith
Replied by Matt Smith on topic Divin0 and MarksmanX or something like that
Not to mention I just didn't see the harm in spending a round, on a map (Khamis) that is way too big to be played properly with <40 people on, by messing around TKing other squadmates who were having a laugh doing the same back. I also just didn't expect it to be reported, as I didn't think it was bothering anyone that much.

It isn't something I would've done had the server been more full, had it been "primetime," or had we been playing on a map that would've been a better fit for the number of people on at the time. I just kinda assumed the rules changed in certain circumstances, that its okay to mess around like that sometimes. I didn't do it with malicious intent, and I will not do it again if there is any possibility of a second chance.
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Matt Smith. Reason: Additional comments and spelling
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds