Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

admin abuse...?

More
6 years 9 months ago #11506 by john
admin abuse...? was created by john
we were playing on AL BASRAH and about 20 min into the game someone from the insurgency team AA chinook inside base, i called it out, and admin Haley did the right thing about kicking the player, then i stated that it is not fair that we lost 100 tickets and an important asset considering we are playing insurgency, 100 tickets already gone from down chinook plus the ticket bleed for 20 min which would paralize us because we had no other chopper, i asked hayley if its possible to remove one of there assets to make it fair, after he asked me " he is already gone, what do you want me to do" and i stated " take out one of your spg techy's " after replying to his question, he kicked me from the server.....im sorry but this is not the way you should treat players, i answere an admins question and i got kicked!?!?!? how does that make any sense..? even if it was a stupid question, it does not deserve a kick from server during gameplay, just a " NO, and cut all chat" would of been fine.....
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 9 months ago #11508 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic admin abuse...?
The request was so absurd I thought u were trolling me...sorry for that. Sometimes things are not fair in life and PR as u see is one of them...
More
6 years 9 months ago #11509 by john
Replied by john on topic Apology accepted
Really appreciate the apology, thank you, I will continue to play on the server! Cheers!!
More
6 years 9 months ago #11740 by SkullC.1001
Replied by SkullC.1001 on topic admin abuse...?
For some odd reason, i was talking to Jevski and he banned me for trying to explain that we were not a free kit squad it's just that there were only 2 people in my squad who had mics and the 2 of us were working together then i tried to talk to him about the fact that he needs to stop assuming free kit squad and he banned me and is warning my 2 friends who haven't done anything to him or any one else. I would like to see his Admin ship repealed due to admin abuse. Till then I will be avoiding the =Hog= server again, and due to that fact PR has most likely lost another player because the other servers are even more shitty.
More
6 years 9 months ago #11742 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic admin abuse...?
First of all, make your own thread. Secondly, you just described a free kit sqd. SL no mic+rest of sqd spread out all over map, and the only medic doing his own rambo shit alone.
More
6 years 9 months ago #11744 by SkullC.1001
Replied by SkullC.1001 on topic admin abuse...?
And yet now in game u are saying the same shit u kicked me for earlier. You are calling my friend a "Dumbass" for no reason. You are just going against your own kicks and bans u fucking hypocrite.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds