Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Re-enactment

More
6 years 8 months ago #12033 by _Rogue_Assassin_
Replied by _Rogue_Assassin_ on topic Re-enactment
I'm a youtuber and i know how to use Sony Vegas and stuff,Need only someone to record, I can record also but i prefer someone with lower ping to do it.
And ofcourse the Voice actors, I could speak arabic for the insurgents or ask my friends to do it but we need american guy or whatever the army is to make voice acting for it.
  • LightandQuite
  • LightandQuite's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago #12035 by LightandQuite
Replied by LightandQuite on topic Re-enactment
I am glad to see I have sparked some enthusiasm in this topic. I love all the ideas you guys are putting out but I think we need to narrow our scope back down. The original idea was to make mirror copies (or as close as possible) of real military footage using the PR engine to promote the game and build the community. I believe AC-130/Apache footage would be the easiest place to start because it is only one camera, one angle, and the white hot thermals will make it more convincing. I have a million Ideas and will be setting up a google drive and project so we can collaborate ideas more efficiently.

IF YOU WISH TO BE ADDED to the google group please reply with your preferred email.

Cheers!
-LQ
More
6 years 8 months ago #12036 by _Rogue_Assassin_
Replied by _Rogue_Assassin_ on topic Re-enactment
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • LightandQuite
  • LightandQuite's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #12037 by LightandQuite
Replied by LightandQuite on topic Re-enactment
*Added to google doc*

Anyone added to the google doc can access and edit the document. Please DO NOT delete anything or modify the structure of the document. There is a section labeled "team notes" and this is where we can leave comments (also there is a sticky note "leave comment" function built into the google doc). We can all edit and collaborate simultaneously because google docs updates automatically so there is no need to save.

Again reply with your emails if you wish to be added to the team.

Cheers!

-LQ
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by LightandQuite.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds