Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban this guy please, Stole and destroyed a Tank.

• Potato_man
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago #12346 by Potato_man
Good morning, yesterday we were playing on hog while server was filling up. I joined like 13 min into the game, and a little later i joined tank sq. I dont remember the name of the Squad Leader but 2 of the members names was Cobras and Dennisz125. The think is that when tank spawned only they went and took their tank because squadleader and i were engaging inf with tow and we were specting to get a hit on a BMP or a TANK. Well we died and when i spawned in main for the Tank it wasnt there. I look at the map and i saw it South West of the main base and seconds later it blew up. So i take the time to check the battle recorder to get this guy banned from the server, is what i think he deserves. Heres the video of the BR. Thanks for ur attention.
The name of the guy is: JeBac livearmin22
Sorry for the duration of the video but i wanted to be sure that you see all. Also the battle recorder file is the 10 August 5:34 PM.

More
6 years 8 months ago #12347 by _Rogue_Assassin_
Replied by _Rogue_Assassin_ on topic Ban this guy please, Stole and destroyed a Tank.
Yep that's right i was playing that round in apc, and i saw you reporting him stealing the tank.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds