Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Date 8\15 Probably 5:00 PM PST

• Brian Moody
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago #12424 by Brian Moody
Date 8\15 Probably 5:00 PM PST was created by Brian Moody
This guy who is a regular =LAG= Chuck_Norris_ (something starts with an m) was team killing at drop off to first flag.He stated you take my logistics truck (loggi) i kill you in voice and pulled his pistol and started shooting his team. No he did not shoot me and i did not kill him back. I attempted to do multiple !rp his long name as best I could in the hectic time period I had. There were 4 admins on There was no warning Kick or ban.This guy is an obnoxious spoiled brat. At the time he was Squad 5 leader of some Mexican Squad.There were probably 5 or 6 witnesses besides his squad.
Nothing done I do not falsely report anything and was tempted to join Squad 8 witch had =HOG= Haley and other admins on it to speak to them about it but got prompted by my squad for help and decided not to.
I know it is tedious and down right difficult to address every single thing in game but this guy needs to go without this game for some time.
Point is you either have rules and try to enforce them (not only reports from you friends or Special people but from all players)
On your site you have quite a few people saying they get kicked for expressing an opinion or for spamming all chat,yet nothing is done most of the time about local spam and music after the 2 min mark or intentional team killing. Clear defined rules are set out on your website being consistent in enforcement of those rules is just as important as having them!
More
6 years 8 months ago #12425 by _Rogue_Assassin_
Replied by _Rogue_Assassin_ on topic Date 8\15 Probably 5:00 PM PST
He was squad leading and we use funny squad names but we are a very serious squad, and you stole the logi from him as my friend Slayer told me.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 8 months ago #12429 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Date 8\15 Probably 5:00 PM PST
what were the exact circumstances of this? where was the logi truck? How long had it been sitting without being used? Logi trucks are NOT claimable but if someone is standing next to it waiting for it to reload or jumped out to build fobs etc we dont allow people to take them. So, rather than telling us we have rules we dont enforce, tell us what really is happening with the situation as right now, you wrote all that and it tells me you got beef with chuck.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brian Moody
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 8 months ago #12432 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Date 8\15 Probably 5:00 PM PST
Chuck was reported for tk and he was warned twice....
More
6 years 8 months ago #12433 by _Rogue_Assassin_
Replied by _Rogue_Assassin_ on topic Date 8\15 Probably 5:00 PM PST
So far i've been playing with chuck for the last 3 days,We really use the logis very effectivly sometimes we rtb with it to build 2 fobs and a super fob, When someone just spawn beside us and keep driving it using it as trans, cause otherwise hes gonna drop station? Well that's great and ill be happy if it was right, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't ask the squad if they are using it or not,And do not abandon it in the field where the vehicle is tracked giving it back will be a nice manner,Chuck should've reported instead of taking this in his own hands,I'll ask him and ask slayer today hopefully we'll get the story.
  • Brian Moody
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #12441 by Brian Moody
Replied by Brian Moody on topic Date 8\15 Probably 5:00 PM PST
One:A loggi truck behind me our transport to my left Chuck in front of me first friendlies he shot between me and him (not in my squad) 2 Could not have been long. I do think someone stole his truck that he hopped out of to get cap. I would not have reported anything had he just shot the thief and left it at that but he opened up on another squad. I revived one of his victims (not in my squad) Then I told him to stop he shot a couple more rounds at friendlies. I load up in transport truck we came in on as we pull away he opens up on us kills I believe 4 of my squad members as we pull away. Then I attempted report.
For some reason he must have felt than he will get a way with it because he is "Friends" with admins.
I do thank you for all you do and if you need a list of references that still play this game that know my attitude I can provide it.

I have no beef with Chuck I have had him lead me in a squad he is an aggressive Squad leader and I did have fun.Still the fact is he popped a gasket and even went off target with his anger. Its just a game decide what you will.
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Brian Moody.
Time to create page: 0.313 seconds