Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Date 8\15 Probably 5:00 PM PST

• Brian Moody
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #12471 by Brian Moody
Replied by Brian Moody on topic Date 8\15 Probably 5:00 PM PST
Yep Tk'd on accident 2 times got one kick and two reports from 2 tks.I'm not complaining I do make mistakes.I do attempt to revive and always say sorry for even hitting a person with errant bullet.

I know things happen.Do you think I myself have not been accidentally tk'd.Things happen overall you guys do the best job for this game out there!

Thanks I did see that and didn't know that one time was a kick I thought I got disconnected it happened with me not being told to stop period. Over 10 days one kick 1 repeated report (probably the same reason I repeated my report)

I do make mistakes. I have known this my whole life. Do you see the difference in action taken between my accidental Tk's (not complaining here) and the action on multiple intentional no enemy possibly in sight for the incident I reported. I sure hope so.
Everything that happened to me your treatment of this whole issue was great. Much of the problem (me posting) was probably my fault for not seeing him warned.

Please understand I am satisfied with all these outcomes. My last reply to Rouge A I stated this.
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Brian Moody. Reason: Clarity doublecheck to not promote defencive/offencive attitude.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds