Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Abusing report ingame?

More
6 years 6 months ago #13588 by LED
Replied by LED on topic Abusing report ingame?
You got my side of the story, i was flying on silent eagle and when i looked on the map one of the hueys was flying around the map i checked the squad list to find someone with a pilot kit, his name popped up and i reported him? what more do u want me to say?
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 6 months ago #13619 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Abusing report ingame?
well, he says you false reported. if you dont want to get the br then i dont know what you expect. If he is lying then we will ban him instead.
More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #13633 by TheFuzz
Replied by TheFuzz on topic Abusing report ingame?
What was the IGN of the guy you reported LED? I pulled the BR file and it shows a player called GosnPopara taking a Huey, then landing it and trying to take the Tiger.

Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by TheFuzz.
  • Charles
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #13641 by Charles
Replied by Charles on topic Abusing report ingame?
My IGN was Soulcharger, I believe i was on medic at the time and a rally point spawn just failed and sent me back to home base. I then proceeded i think to walk around near the helicopter, then a pilot jumped in, then I followed him, asking to drop me near my mates. Few moments later kicked. Being the time since this occurred can not remember the details anymore only that LED was telling me to get out of a moving heli then reported me for assets stealing.

Edit: After re watching the attached video clip it looks like near the end i am still standing next to the supply crates, or in the heli with LED.

Edit 2: not standing near crates but possible base apc/tent at 5:07.
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Charles.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 5 months ago #13644 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Abusing report ingame?
so LED reports the wrong person, false reporting.

[2017-10-03 21:09] !REPORT performed by ' LED_PL@IN': soul stealing asset
[2017-10-03 21:09] !REPORT performed by ' LED_PL@IN': soul stealing asset
[2017-10-03 21:09] !KICK performed by 'prWARs whatthehell' on ' Soulcharger': You are asset stealing, return the vehicle to main base, type !rules in chat for rules!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Charles
  • Charles
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 5 months ago #13645 by Charles
Replied by Charles on topic Abusing report ingame?
TY Hog Super for your assistance in this matter. I hope if this was a mistake on his part that he may be forgiven and allowed back on hog in the future, I do not wish to drive away your player base or be a thorn in your side.

Hope to fight along side you later Super, if not with you then I hope i get the IEDs.

Peace out.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds