Deadmanfoot trolling and TKing

• Halgesson
  • Halgesson's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #14304 by Halgesson
Deadmanfoot trolling and TKing was created by Halgesson
At around 02:49 EDT on Al Basrah, we were defending the VCP right at the start of the round, whenDeadmansfoot drove up to us and crashed into my Rover to take my firing position. When I moved back and bumped him out of the position I was previously at, he told me to stop being a retard and Teamkilled me on the spot.

At this moment I realize he was actually on the same squad as I was and asked him why the hell would he do such a thing and he answered ''Stay mad''. I said I would be making a post about it and Jevski would be happy to know that he is causing trouble for what he replied with ''He is also a retard''.

As I was tabbed out to make this post, DogActual - who was the leader of the squad - asked me if I was a retard because ''Someone'' told him I was being a retard and then followed to kick me out of the squad. No admin was online at the time, however reports were made.

I would like see an action being taken since this player has been involved into other rule violations in the past and seems nothing but trouble.

Regards,
Hälgesson
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Halgesson. Reason: formatting
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 4 months ago #14309 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Deadmanfoot trolling and TKing
ok, manually added him. I would imagine he will be along soon.
More
6 years 4 months ago #14316 by Deadmanfoot
Replied by Deadmanfoot on topic Deadmanfoot trolling and TKing
I'm guilty as charged, however i wasn't driving the rover i was setup in vcp and got rammed by some knuckle head so i popped him with a 40 mike mike. I want the electric chair.
More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #14317 by Deadmanfoot
Replied by Deadmanfoot on topic Deadmanfoot trolling and TKing
Give me a ban for two weeks sir I deserve it I've been a very naughty boy. I also teamkilled like two guys on accident with the warrior from 600m out because I didn't PID my targets a lot of blood on my hands you know. but I mean me teamkilling 3 guys is important when there was some retard teamkilling 30 people in INS main because there were no admins online
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Deadmanfoot.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 4 months ago #14330 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Deadmanfoot trolling and TKing
Stop being a smart ass...dont tk, report it.

Ban lifted.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds