Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

[PKW] Ahmed1109 false reporting and stealing sq

More
6 years 3 months ago #14416 by Gasm
Start of a new round on Kashan Desert AAS Alt, 12/03/17 9:20am
I made CAS sq first as I was SL 1, and [PKW] Ahmed1109 false reported as a result I got resigned.
This was unfair gameplay.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raptor
More
6 years 3 months ago #14418 by Raptor
The following user(s) said Thank You: przekolorowany
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 3 months ago #14424 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic [PKW] Ahmed1109 false reporting and stealing sq
you got resigned because of timing. im not sure what to do here, well i do, nothing to do here. it would be hard to duplicate that situation
More
6 years 3 months ago #14427 by Im Druid
I had this happen, i record most starts. Or i watch them, It's easy, the first squad to make it has the asset. It has always been that way. So the first squad i see gets the asset. unless the admin was watching i agree it's difficult, but it's something that whatthehell always did was record the start. Or watch it closely. It's something i do now and it has proved handy. I had a similar situation and i ruled correctly. Did it make the "first squad" which was #1 on the list but not actually first mad? yes it did, but they were in the wrong.

These types of situations suck, it happens if someone makes a squad early just at the right time to get negated and then you make the first squad, thus giving you the #2 position but being the first squad
More
6 years 3 months ago #14438 by BaconCody
Replied by BaconCody on topic [PKW] Ahmed1109 false reporting and stealing sq
Thanks for the video, i have never seen something like this before.

"You know I’m proud to have that German blood, there’s no question about it. Great stuff"
- Donald J Trump
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds