Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Rules discussion, Bamyan ALT

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #14964 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Rules discussion, Bamyan ALT
But Haley, the point is, what you are saying and what the rules say are 2 different things.

You state "It has a repair station, it acts like a main" but in the other thread we are told this is wrong, that we just need to defend it.

Soul Rebel and Beirut for example, it has a repair, and assets(apc/tanks/logi) spawn there, just like with Bamyan we have a flag, thats capable, and some assets spawn there, yet with Soul and Beirut its ok to go there and blow up all the shit that spawns there, For example, its ok to mine the place where the tank spawns on Beirut, so that as soon someone uses it...boom.

"BUT discussing it does not amend or change the rules like some of you think who cited previous discussions.... "

"The only question is on Bamyan ALT is, is the area with the DOD around it, the place where the planes repair a main or not. Seems obvious that it is..."

Many players and admins dont see it as obvious. Why is it obvious that its main on Bamyan, but not Beirut? what is the difference? If its obvious why do we have 2 thread about this within a month?

I have always been told that rules should apply to all maps.

Btw. Silent eagle does not have a capable flag any more, it has an uncap flag, and dod.
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Jevski.
  • Lego-Boy
  • Lego-Boy's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago #14965 by Lego-Boy
Replied by Lego-Boy on topic Rules discussion, Bamyan ALT
All i see here is that you guys are trying to show the weakpoints in what everyone of you is saying, can you please just work on finding out a solution instead
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #14967 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Rules discussion, Bamyan ALT
No one should be attacking the flag that the repair station is on until it in is play on soul rebel. It is considered a main because it has a repair station and vehicles spawn there just like Bamyan alt...again it is obvious that it is a main base...if there is no repair station there yet it is not a main....if it is not a main it is allowed to be attacked until it spawns a repair station, then the attack must end. To simplify it...no attacking main bases until all other flags are capped.

I m considering adding this sentence to the the rules.

"Do not attack main bases and or bases that have repair stations, that are up, until the previous flag is capped." This will clarify that players can rush a flag that will have a repair station but as of yet does not...like Jabal...

The current rule is below. It seems like a clear rule to me and the majority of players in the game...

Do not attack enemy bases unless there is an attack flag on it.

Bases that have no flag on them are considered out of limits.

People that are trying to bend the rules or like testing the limits will be removed.

The rules are clear enough, stay away from main bases.
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by =HOG=Haley11thACR.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=JMoney, Deleted, Lego-Boy
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #14971 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Rules discussion, Bamyan ALT

But Haley, the point is, what you are saying and what the rules say are 2 different things.

You state "It has a repair station, it acts like a main" but in the other thread we are told this is wrong, that we just need to defend it.

****that was not a rule it was a discussion about changing the rule which went no where

Soul Rebel and Beirut for example, it has a repair, and assets(apc/tanks/logi) spawn there, just like with Bamyan we have a flag, thats capable, and some assets spawn there, yet with Soul and Beirut its ok to go there and blow up all the shit that spawns there, For example, its ok to mine the place where the tank spawns on Beirut, so that as soon someone uses it...boom.

****It is not OK to go there when the repair station is spawned. It is a main at that point. You can attack it if there is no repair station there...

"BUT discussing it does not amend or change the rules like some of you think who cited previous discussions.... "

"The only question is on Bamyan ALT is, is the area with the DOD around it, the place where the planes repair a main or not. Seems obvious that it is..."

Many players and admins dont see it as obvious. Why is it obvious that its main on Bamyan, but not Beirut? what is the difference? If its obvious why do we have 2 thread about this within a month?

******There is no difference, dont attack it when it is a main until all other flags are capped. We have a thread about it every 2 months because some people do not understand the rules...if admins are letting players attack a main base stop them. Unless every other flag is capped.

I have always been told that rules should apply to all maps.

********the rules do apply to all maps. Do not attack main bases unless all other flags are capped.

Btw. Silent eagle does not have a capable flag any more, it has an uncap flag, and dod.

Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by =HOG=Haley11thACR.
More
6 years 3 months ago #14977 by BaconCody
Replied by BaconCody on topic Rules discussion, Bamyan ALT

"You know I’m proud to have that German blood, there’s no question about it. Great stuff"
- Donald J Trump
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Haley11thACR, =HOG=JMoney, Safety_Off
More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #14979 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Rules discussion, Bamyan ALT
Haley, not more than a month ago, you told Deadmanfoot i think it was, playing Beirut, that attacking the factory was fine, I asked if this as right and you said yes. I was at factory with Ragegame during the game mining the shit out of it, because you said it was fine. And since then I have been attacked at east beach/jabal plenty of times when the flag was not in play and it was fine. I remember a game when I was in a sqd with Whatthehell, and we got attacked from the mountains to the NE, and no warning was issued since it was understood this had changed.

www.hogclangaming.com/index.php/forum/gu...eneric-rules?start=6
****that was not a rule it was a discussion about changing the rule which went no where

The discussion from the link above is weather there should be a rule AGAINST attacking the repair. Hence, if nothing came of it, then it is allowed since no rule was changed.

Im all for it that repair is off limits untill the flag with it is capable, and thats how most admins and players have been playing, but that suddenly changed when you and super said otherwise.

Unless you are going to write the rules so they cant be misunderstood, we will see each other in 2 months again in a thread like this. ;)

Edit: Haley look at this comment by super.
www.hogclangaming.com/index.php/forum/gu...n?limitstart=0#13735
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Jevski.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds