Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Shrivaldo

More
6 years 2 months ago #15486 by Tony
Shrivaldo was created by Tony
The above mentioned guy is a Troll. I have watched him over a very long period of time. Yesterday evening, whilst playing Mutrah, as MEC, I accidentally joined his squad. On realising this I remarked that I can't play in his squad, to which he replied with the question Why?
I told him, in no uncertain terms that it was because he is a prick. I then left his squad and joined another squad. My SL asked me to wait at the main and take a Logi when they spawn. This I did and drove away, towards my SL location. Along the way I saw a report from Shrivaldo, stating that I had tk him for the logi. As I hadn't fired my weapon I can only assume that he got accidentally run over by the vehicle I was driving, although I had no indication of this.
Almost immediately I was kicked from the server. however, I was able to rejoin and asked why I was kicked and asked the Admins to check the Logs. Very soon after this Bulte? said that the logs had been checked and I had TK'd him. Again, if I had in fact tk'd him, it could only have been an accident. I complained that it was a false report and was told to "stop complaining ffs" by a HOG member. I am a mature player, with years of playing PR. Anyone who knows me will say that I am a responsible player, who would not intentionally team kill. In fact I can count 2 of your admins, Jevski and Bacon Cody as long time friends. If you were to ask them, I am sure that they would vouch for my behaviour.
I would very much appreciate a response to this and ask that you monitor Shrivaldo in the future.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 2 months ago #15487 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Shrivaldo
what is your in game name?
More
6 years 2 months ago #15501 by Tony
Replied by Tony on topic Shrivaldo
Tonymount
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 2 months ago #15511 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
im looking into it, i have manually banned Shrivaldo as to get him in here. If he indeed falsely reported you he will be banned for quite awhile, i cant stand that shit.

stand by.
More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #15526 by Tony
Replied by Tony on topic Shrivaldo
My sincere thanks for your prompt action.

Jevski told me to post this Video regarding Shrivaldo.

Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Tony.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 2 months ago #15529 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
he's fucked, thanks for the video. like i said, i manually banned him and he will have a very long time off.
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds