Admin Corruption

• Halgesson
  • Halgesson's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
6 years 1 month ago #16412 by Halgesson
Admin Corruption was created by Halgesson
On the 21st Feb, at around 11:50 Eastern, Kashan was running on the server. At the beginning of the round I joined tank squad, which [LZ]GLORYWINGS was leading. Since it was the beginning of the round, he told me to hold Squad leadership so he could join APC squad and get some action while we wait for Tanks. I was okay with this, but not after he joined the squad back, 2 minutes later, and said ''give me the leadership, bitch!''. Since I was communicating with other squads to spot the enemy armor, I asked him if his marks would be better than mine, which to he replayed ''Yes, you are a noob, bitch.''

Fair enough, I said that because he was acting in such a dick way, I wouldn't be returning the squad-leader. He asked me if I was sure about this, and right after me confirming it, he said ''Consider yourself, blacklisted'' and made an APC squad.

Now here is my issue:

Not a single rule was broken and even though Glorywings was not even in my squad anymore, somehow I got removed from the Squad leader position because of a player who wasn't even in the squad anymore. So does this mean that if a person is friends with admins he can unassign players from other roles when they are not happy with something?

The worrying thing for me here is how they could do this so openly in front of other players. How could an admin just ask like that without verifying the issue? This is of course, considering the admin was not simply directly helping his friend. Which really worries me, and for this reason I came to the forums: To make this event know for the other members to the community and ask for the logs of the event.

I uploaded a screenshot seconds after I got removed from tanksquad. You can see Glorywings is operating his APC and that no tanks were even spawned at the time of the incident, here is the link for it: imgur.com/a/is41M

Kind regards,
Hälge.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 1 month ago #16415 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Admin Corruption
2018-02-13 00:24] 21477a8e1f068081d45368a63be3d2ff [LZ] GLORYWINGS 109.65.159.76
[2018-02-08 13:18] 0e04856682db50f1b4b90a29ad171aba [LZ] SM69 31.223.136.157

banned for asset whoring

creating tank squad, disband and left over the squad to Skoob, creating apc squad, fuckin up all the apcs, as soon tanks spawned in they disband apc and left them alone, gettin back to tank and takin over the squadlead....
The following user(s) said Thank You: jose, Halgesson
  • Halgesson
  • Halgesson's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
6 years 1 month ago #16438 by Halgesson
Replied by Halgesson on topic Admin Corruption
Okay so things have been explained.

Apparently they were a group playing together and after the incident mentioned above they started sending mass reports to the Admin, who got overloaded and decided to take action, Admin just tried to deal with the situation based on the overwhelming reports. Both players have been dealt with minutes after this post. I am happy with the actions taken and I thank the admins.

Kind regards,
Hälge.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jose, pwner_pt, =HOG=Rageblade
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds