Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Odd admin behaviour

• Dante
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 weeks ago - 6 years 3 weeks ago #16578 by Dante
Odd admin behaviour was created by Dante
I was playing from start of round with my squad that i was leading. I talked to transsquad and claimed a helicopter for my squad with one of their pilots. As i get into it i see another squad has occupied it and is screaming at me to leave. Im explaining that ive claimed it from briefing time but im ignored. I place a report at that inf squadleader about the obvious griefing he is doing by preventing my squad to carry out our preplanned plans with that pilot.

So i get kicked for false report. Why is this?

I come back to the server and ask in chat why im getting kicked for this reason. Got tempbanned.

Why HOG, why do you insist on being backwards about everything regarding your rulings? Its like no one can place a legitimate report anymore with the risk of having it backfire because of reasons that are unbeknown to me. This is far from the first time this kind of thing happens. HOG admins are so prone to taking stuff personal and kicking without saying a word of feedback to you.

My ingame nick is Uncle_Dante, this happened yesterday evening (east coast time i think) at round start of Kashan.
Last edit: 6 years 3 weeks ago by Dante.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #16579 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Odd admin behaviour
[2018-02-28 20:53] f6e7264f0812946454654929e878274f 240p Uncle_Dante 85.194.4.95 take a break and read the rules banned by =HOG= B11TME011 (10800)

lets hear his side of it.

btw, you cannot "claim" helicopters, check out our rules page. if you made an agreement with a pilot then why didnt the pilot tell the other squad to leave? Again, what you did is not something that is allowed and surely not your fight. You should have talked with the pilot.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #16584 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Odd admin behaviour
If u want to talk about why u were kicked do not start a discussion in game. Follow the rules and u will not be kicked or banned. Why is it that players think it is ok to discuss kicks in chat? This is far from the 1st time public players have done this. Why do you take this personally? We kick all the rule breakers.
  • Dante
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 weeks ago - 6 years 3 weeks ago #16588 by Dante
Replied by Dante on topic Odd admin behaviour

If u want to talk about why u were kicked do not start a discussion in game. Follow the rules and u will not be kicked or banned. Why is it that players think it is ok to discuss kicks in chat? This is far from the 1st time public players have done this. Why do you take this personally? We kick all the rule breakers.

It was that specific pilot that i had just talked too and "booked" his heli. On top of that, this squad that took the heli was filling the volume of "local speech" screaming at people to get out so there was no way I could reason with them anyways. I prioritized just letting the heli take off because we were already late to the flags at this point.

What they did was hindering and was in stark contrast to the idea that everyone on the team should work together towards the victory, hence why i reported him. I dont understand how that report is wrong.
  • Dante
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #16589 by Dante

I was kicked after placing a report on somneone else, i follow that up by asking why im the subject of the kick and not him. Do you really want me to riddle your forum every time i think a kick is a bit odd? Or can the admin quickly adress that question in one message ingame instead?
  • Dante
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 weeks ago - 6 years 3 weeks ago #16590 by Dante
And I still wonder why you are so bad at communicating what rules people break or what the reason is. Because you must surely know that someone getting kicked or banned dosent see the reason stated in that action? Could you not post the reason in a warning before kick perhaps? Other server do this and its way better at letting everyone know what not to do.

With this sudden kick/ban without any feedback you're sure to get alot more uneccesary posts on your forum to adress. It also keeps players from knowing the reasons for the punishments the're receiving creating a confusion on how the rules are enforced.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds