Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ghosting/Cheating report

• LightandQuite
  • LightandQuite's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 2 weeks ago #17405 by LightandQuite
Ghosting/Cheating report was created by LightandQuite
on Kokan around 2:10AM PST Player "Papa-Bear" purposely stood in front of a friendly TOW emplacement in order to allow his friend on the opposite team to drive in with a bomb car and destroy the FOB. When I attempted to shoot at the vehicle through "papa-bear" the missile TKed him and stopped there. He was pivoting purposely to block me while I pleaded in local chat and warned him of the incoming bomb car.

best,

LQ
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 2 weeks ago #17406 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ghosting/Cheating report
banned

2017-06-10 14:48] 511f5a82b8c2d51acf226025456e6d5b =XRAY= Papa-Bear 182.71.124.194
[2017-12-23 16:45] 0a29b6f66a9c5b87a2a0214c3d1f0f36 =XRAY= Papa-Bear 103.97.210.241
More
6 years 2 weeks ago - 6 years 2 weeks ago #17425 by Papa-Bear
Replied by Papa-Bear on topic Ghosting/Cheating report
Respected : Haley11thACR and LightandQuite

First of all i AM HIGHLY SORRY and APOLOGISE for standing in front of the TOW emplacement. I didnt mean to spoil the gameplay. So i apologise with all due respect to LightandQuite for what happened.

I am sorry please UNBAN me for the incident for so it wont happen in the future again.
once again i didnt mean to spoil the gameplay and was just request for EVAC or TRANS as you were the TRANS squadleader and I was the INF squadleader and you ignored me.

2. No one was my friend on the opposite team. i dont use such cheap tactics. I didnt see the bomb car coming neither did i did it on purpose. I dont do adopt such measures that spoil the gameplay. AND if anyone noticed i was the only squad leader leading INF seriously. BUT again i dont mean to ARGUE just APOLOGISE.

leaving that aside i got to anxious and stood in front of the TOW.
I am SORRY. Please UNBAN me for the incident. wont happen again :)
regards
=XRAY= Papa-Bear
Last edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by Papa-Bear.
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds