Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Player Report : 'Buttermilch25' intentional tk by roadkilling

• ancian
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #19115 by ancian
Hi,

Yesterday, I was playing relaxed on "Silent Eagle" until I got roadkilled in main by a teamate. I was otw to my chopper to provide the crates the team was requesting. Not to mention I stopped when I saw the friendly APC coming to me to let them pass and avoid accidental tk. To my surprise he turned towards me and ran me over. Of course no "Sorry" has been given.

'Buttermilch25' was the APC driver. 'Puden' was the gunner.

I did a !rp but never got any admin response. I think two admins were online on both sides : '=HOG=RagebladeGaming' and 'Eggs& Bacon*Cody'. I also typed multiple messages in chat without any answer.

It is really sad to me we need to waste time posting on forums for such simple issues while admins were ingame. Also it is not the first time I see bad behaviors online from the mentioned player and his friends. The funny part is that Buttermilch25 is an admin on PRTA server if I remember well.

In my opinion, PR is dying mostly because of the combination of some immature players and poor server administration all too frequently (not limited to HOG server) e.g. it's not uncommon to see players temp/permanent banned from servers for only "no mic" (sometimes while they are speaking...) or resulting from any kind of false report.

Evidence ( @ 3:08:09 ) :
64.237.49.109/br/demos/demos/tracker_201...gle_gpm_cq_64.PRdemo

It is clearly visible at 3:08:09 with the tracker. It is probably even more obvious with BattleRecorder but I didn't find the URL for accessing HOG BR.

With the hope that if any decision is taken, this player won't be able to request a ban appeal one day later...

Thank you.

Kind Regards,
'ancian'
More
5 years 9 months ago #19119 by pwner_pt
I can confirm that type of behaviour of this player.

TIME: 03:38:07
64.237.49.109/br/demos/demos/tracker_201...een_gpm_cq_64.PRdemo

Buttermilch took the trans chopper to fly around. He tried to ram the enemy chopper intentionally but didn´t hit it. After that the enemy chopper landed next to his friendlies` firebase. Buttermilch turned around and flew kamikazee right into the other helicopter on the ground...also into his own friendlies and the firebase.

I was on the other team, so I asked what happened. He said he had a lag and he was typin in a "sorry"....of course a LIE.
Just realized it days later. So I thought i`ll let it go this time to stop unnecessary upcomming problems between communities again and did hope it would be an one-time-incident. Wrote him privatly and told him please to stop that trolling stuff. There are already enough silly people who belong to other clans but commin to our server just to cause problems. He kept on denying everything and playing the innocent and

It´s getting worse with a bunch of PRTA players since their own server fails more and more.
Not only our server, even the others where they start going to troll and act the fool with the aim of destroying the gameplay. They all already complaining.

regards and thank you for the report,

pwner_pt
  • =HOG=Rageblade
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Who Dares, Wins
More
5 years 9 months ago #19120 by =HOG=Rageblade
Yes i was online, but i was on German side, i was squad leading, Eggs& Bacon*Cody was on Russian so i thought he would have handle the issue.............

=HOG= Rageblade
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 9 months ago #19121 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
banned

7f3fbe72273514c22e989582a32d9c5d
  • ancian
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 9 months ago #19125 by ancian
Thanks for your replies and your responsiveness.

Best Regards,
ancian
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #19129 by Buttermilch25
"Not to mention I stopped when I saw the friendly APC coming to me to let them pass and avoid accidental tk. To my surprise he turned towards me and ran me over. Of course no "Sorry" has been given."

This is the start of the incident

At 3:08:16 he sees the apc coming towards him

At 3:08:15 he starts moving into my way

At 3:08:13 still moving into my way

At 3:08:11 still moving into my way

At 3:08:10 standing in my way

I opened my map after I turned the apc towards the exit of the russian main because there are no obstacles in the way. Since I had the map open I could not see ancian moving into my way.
You can clearly see I am moving in a straight line and ancian is walking into my way. I closed my map and he is standing infront of the apc.
I startle and try to avoid him but its too late. Thats why the apc is doing a swivel as you can see on the tracker.
He didnt stop to let me pass and avoid an accidental tk, he walked deliberately into my way to create one.
Keep watching the tracker and you can see that I am turning around after I left main to revive him but then I said nahh fuck it, because why should I revive somebody who walks infront of an driving apc. For that I am sorry I should have revived him. But I am not sorry for running somebody over who walks willingly infront of an moving apc.

"The funny part is that Buttermilch25 is an admin on PRTA server if I remember well."
The funny part is ancian comes from ante, the latin word for in front if I remember well.
Maybe you are predestined to walk in front of moving objects by your name but how is this and me beeing and admin on prta relevant to this incident? Both are not so dont bring it up.

"Also it is not the first time I see bad behaviors online from the mentioned player and his friends. "
"I can confirm that type of behaviour of this player."
This is my first ban I received after playing project reality for almost 3 years. Pwner brings up an incident which is almost two months old (17.05.2018). There is not a single public report, except this one, about me on this forum.
I have hundreds of hours playing and mostly doing trans in project reality without intentional teamkilling and crashing helos but if you think these two incidents are enough for a permban then let it be that way. Your server your rules and I will respect your decision.

" With the hope that if any decision is taken, this player won't be able to request a ban appeal one day later..."
Just wow. Are you telling the Admins to deny my chance to appeal? To shut down any opposition to you? To silence my opinion on this incident? That is not how justness works and I hope the Admins ignore your request.
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Buttermilch25. Reason: forgot [/img]
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds