Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Admin report

• Viper314
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago #19718 by Viper314
Admin report was created by Viper314
We were just on Ramiel and our entire trans squad got warned by Fear saying "this is not a training server" then when I told him like he doesn't even know what he was warning for I got kicked. Mind you, we had an ADMIN IN OUR SQUAD (Soap) and he understood what was going on. No one crashed, no one was messing around. We got shot down by AA. Implore you to review the demo (8/26/18) Ramiel, 3:45p local central time. I say the majority of the time admins on HOG are phenomenal so perhaps this is a one-off occurrence, however there's no excuse for Fear to overstep his bounds and ruin game play for us when we were abiding by server rules. He didn't even seen what went on (he was on the other team).
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 7 months ago #19719 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Admin report
thanks for the report, you will have to make the video and post it for us to view
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper314
  • Viper314
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago #19720 by Viper314
Replied by Viper314 on topic Admin report
Will do. I understand I can download the demo file but where do I place it / run it?
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 7 months ago #19721 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Admin report
looks like the squad was issued a warn message to show the rule that this isnt a training server then you shot off a message on global chat telling the admin to chill out.

do you think that is the proper thing to do?
  • Viper314
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago #19722 by Viper314
Replied by Viper314 on topic Admin report
You're correct. Why was the squad warned? We were all confused. Including the admin that was in our squad. I feel that fear overstepped and jumped the gun, "admin happy" I suppose we could call it. I accept that I was kicked. Though I do think it's a again, a bit over the top when an admin is in the wrong, then decides to kick someone instead of acknowledging he messed up. It felt he was a bit too trigger happy. We had no one asking questions, and a guy on the other team even said he killed two choppers with an AA.... which does not warrant a warning by any means. The guy was a good shot and the missile got us both somehow. Amazing play tbh. I just think that when people jump the gun it ruins the experience for others.
More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #19723 by Im Druid
Replied by Im Druid on topic Admin report
Here is what i see, intel told your squad where the AA was. Multiple times there were warnings in chat from the team about where to not fly. I am absolutely sure the squad leader at the time said it over the squad channel as well. Then, Imagine this, i see 2 little birds flying in a line right in front of their AA. 1 gets shot down. Next i see more little birds getting shot down by AA that is marked on map. Or where intel was given on AA. The warning was to say that those of who were flying were wasting assets that need not be wasted. You flew into areas that intel was given about aa. That aa that shot you down in G8 was known to be there since the start of the game and kept locking CAS. CAS squad was smart enough to avoid that area, while your squad flew literally 20 meters in front of it. So i didn't know who lost the littlebirds originally so i issued a warning to the whole squad.

I then see you comment on it in global. So i kicked you because of it. I normally won't remove people for that type of warning. I will remove players that are disruptive though. That warning is issued as a general warning anyways. But you let your ego and pride get in the way. I understand and it is perfectly normal to have that happen. So when you say that i jumped the gun, i think you were not paying attention to your squad who lost a total of 4-5 birds before i even warned you. I appreciate the thread though. It is always good to be criticized.

Also i was on the same team. Shows how much you actually paid attention to the game.
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Im Druid.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds