Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Reporting a PRwar Admin on your server, Please read.

More
5 years 2 months ago #21395 by Monkey_Au
Now I was interested in what his response would be based on his behaviour and contrary attitude

And its nice to see that as he said "Before the game started I was warned in the previous game of this same Admin (PRwars Monkey) that he was giving everyone problems and insta banning."

Im not sure what a normal persons attitude towards being told that but I know most people I know wouldnt go out of their way to aggrivate someone who is supposedly giving everyone problems.

So lets get to it, Ah the joys of revisionist history and what seems to be an attempt to bait an admin

ok for Mikoto's benefit here is it from my side

The previous map was a shitstorm of rules breaches by multiple players, Mikoto was not one of these I am glad to say, but the general asshattery in the server was still strong and I was also trying to assess whether there was a hacker in the server on the other team

He is correct that he was the trans sqd and he was locked at 1 player (all ok so far)

I spawned into main to find him for shooting his pistol (an entire clip not a couple of rounds) and as I was typing the !w for shooting in main he then jumps into the logi and doing a large loop around and nearly running me down

I warned him for shooting in main and asshatting

He then proceeded to deny this and even after a another warning continued to deny any wrong doing

I then asked him via "!w unlock your sqd" to unlock his sqd to talk to him and he refused so i resigned him to get his attention, when he reformed the squad I joined and all he could say was that he did nothing and I was talking shit and continued to argue that he did nothing wrong and not listening to me while I was trying to explain the warning

Mikoto even said to me as we was continually talking over me " i know you will probably punish me but ..." and was still arguing and after what was about 3-4 min I decided a 3 hr rest was probably the best result for him

So Mikoto the TL:DR for you is if you were "warned" why did you break rules, argue when corrected and continually deny any wrong doing, ignore admin directives, generally be disrespectful of the admin - were you looking for a response from me

If you were, you must of been seriously disappointed with a TBan as you couldn't throw yourself on the altar of martyred asshats who are oppressed by the evil admins for doing nothing
More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #21396 by Jevski
What im more surprised by is this.

"I was being an asshat in main despite not doing anything wrong or out of rules."

Now. He comes to our site to complain and whine and state that he did not brake the rules. That he does not think "hey, now that im here, I perhaps should check the rules, since I know i havent read them, because otherwise I would know shooting in main is not allowed and thats why this whole shitstorm happend -

But alas instead ill go ahead and bitch about the admin doing his job, while I myself have no clue about the server rules and claim I did nothing wrong....

Right.

Scratch that. Im not surprised at all.....
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Jevski.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Haley11thACR, pwner_pt
  • Mikoto
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #21429 by Mikoto
Okay. And you can warn me. Thats totally cool and i encourage that. But when you do one thing (Shoot a few rounds in main), Warn me 3 times for the one offense, Then temp ban we when i try to talk to him and tell him to calm down. If i ever see deviant again, I will pull him in as well so he can talk to you, He was the one who warned me about the admin. Like i said, Its not the rules or anything at all! I play on the server because even though you guys can be Buttheads, I still like to hang. But that specific individual is not doing well, Or at least at that time.
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Mikoto. Reason: Spelling correction.
  • Mikoto
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 2 months ago #21430 by Mikoto
Even Jev is acting like he is, Being rude when im just speaking on a point. "Bitching" and calling me a asshat. Im not bitching, Lmao, Just speaking what happened. This is what im talking about. I said nothing rude at all. Plus, I didnt personally go for you. You were just around when it happened. Dont mistake good timeing for aiming for you. Admit that you were rude coming in my squad, Even though i i didnt nothing and said calm down and let me explain. You kept ot going and got mad at me when i said "Youre still going with it. Its done.". Because like i said, Already got warnes 3 times for the single infraction and banned temporarily because i said you were doing to much. Be honest.
  • Mikoto
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 2 months ago #21431 by Mikoto
And i never said you were gonna punish me. I said calm down. Let me explain, And Youre still going when it was over.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 2 months ago #21433 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Reporting a PRwar Admin on your server, Please read.
so you say one thing he says the opposite, we are back to, do you have proof because this isnt enough to even talk to him about it.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds