Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Sharing an experience and looking for feedbacks

• Reysey
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago #21516 by Reysey
Hi everyone first of allI want to thank you guys for keeping this community andit's PR game alive...
So! Something not very wise happened to me and I'm looking forward of your feedbacks if possible.
The Game: bf2:pr
The map: Muttrah
The Concerened Admin : @=HOG= pwner_pt
Everything started when I joined the Trans Squad as a second (spot), whenthe briefing ended I got kicked by the SL of the Trans SQ no Reason was given like (no-fucks was give #Sorryfor the bad word) I then I decided to crate a Trans SQ and explain for the admins what happened (got on the chopper crated "Duplicated a Trans Squad") admin warned me but didn't gived me time to explain "Kicked instantly", Nothing Wrong here "Rule been executed, and I take the whole resonsability"... when I rejoined, and Reported to the admin why I duplicated the SQ, and asked him to help, "with all my respect it seemed to me that the admin at that moment had no personality..." because the Trans SL first: Kicked me from squad for no reason... Idon't want to be a crying babe, I want just to know what I had to do... being treated disrespectfully in front of an admin and get no justice... While trying to speak tothe admin a guy (pilot) insulted me in front of him.... he said nothing... at that moment I knew hewas a weak one...
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 2 months ago #21517 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Sharing an experience and looking for feedbacks
a squad leader can kick anyone he wants from his squad for any reason or no reason at all. Duplicate squads are not allowed and admins are not required to have good personalities.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 2 months ago #21524 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Sharing an experience and looking for feedbacks
and you should start here: hogclangaming.com/index.php/rules/project-reality-rules before coming here and complaining.
More
5 years 2 months ago #21545 by pwner_pt
BTW

I warned you
I kicked you
I explained it to you
I told you to read the rules

This is no feedback...the only feed you givin back is that you did not read the rules, you breakin the rules and you give a shit about the rules.

Many people (not only you in this game) do not know what feedback is. They are just talking because they are mad about their own incompetence to understand things which you have to spend less than a second on thinking.

Use your head.

regards,

pwner_pt
  • Reysey
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago #21549 by Reysey
I've readthe rules... And yes I' guilty, but you miss understood me... I apologige if my words disrespected your person.... Thank you for your reply.
  • Reysey
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago #21550 by Reysey
For exemplethere is three choppers the Trans sq kick I pilot and don't even use adll the choppers... Is that fear... Also my weak personality was made of feeling not facts... But yeah I regret using that word since the only thing he was doing is the admin job...
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds