Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Question about mortors

• Cpl.C.Britches
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #10977 by Cpl.C.Britches
Question about mortors was created by Cpl.C.Britches
Is mortor squad classed as infantry squad when it won't be fighting on the front lines and only really needs 4-5 people to man. Any more than that would be wasted people sitting back not fighting.
More
6 years 9 months ago #10978 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Question about mortors
Well when i warned u twice, and you then relocked it, you had 3 in it. Thats hardly enough to run an effective motar sqd.

2 on motar.
at least 2 to run ammo
and 1 to ressuply with logi
  • Cpl.C.Britches
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #10997 by Cpl.C.Britches
Replied by Cpl.C.Britches on topic Question about mortors
Hold up. It wasn't me. I am asking a question. It's been brought up to me and my friends. I just wanted to know if Mortors is classed as Infantry.

I'd rather have another admin that wasn't involved answer my question too. This isn't about what happened to my clan mate. I just want to know the rules in regards to mortors. As they are not infantry squads in my eyes.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 9 months ago #11000 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Question about mortors
well, in the rules mortars are not classified as claimable. So they really fall under the infantry class. He does have a point that it takes many to be effective at them and technically you cannot lock the infantry squads and running the mortars with 3 is counter productive. You can name your squad mortars, again, it doesnt mean you have rights to them but it should be a "gentlemans" agreement that if you created a squad named mortars, another should not deploy them and hopefully the stragglers should steer clear or at least let them know what your doing and see if they will help out.
  • Cpl.C.Britches
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #11001 by Cpl.C.Britches
Replied by Cpl.C.Britches on topic Question about mortors
Thank you for clearing that up for me.
More
6 years 9 months ago #11002 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Question about mortors
My apologies Britches. You are of course in the right. Im old and senile ;) Again apologies.
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds