• Safety_Off
  • Safety_Off's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
6 years 9 months ago #11597 by Safety_Off
Training Sessions was created by Safety_Off
Sup team!

In light of both a downward turn of players in general as well an upward shift of 'toxicity' on the battle field I would like to recommend the following proposition.

I propose training sessions for new players, upcoming SL's and existing players to re-create a platform of balanced communication and teamwork within rounds played.

Objective:
1) To raise player experience through knowledge of how to play 'correctly'
2) To limit new players leaving or not playing through a lack of patience of in-game training
3) To maintain current player base and potentially increase skills levels across the board

Execution:
1) Set 'Training Nights' on set maps (AAS or INS, doesn't matter) where each side will spend the maps time limit going through tactics, communications and teamwork training exercises.
2) Exclusion zones will be pre-set so apposing players don't interact (shoot each other)
2) Veteran/Experienced players will squad lead and guide volunteered trainees through the training course pre-determined by said veteran/experienced players.
3) Do this 2/3 times over on one pre-determined night, rotating SL's and utilizing all assets available so as to give then as much training exposure as possible.

I understand the complexities of setting something like this up and i'm sure there'll be a plethora of reasons why it wont happen but that's fine. Its only a proposal and something I've been thinking about over the past few days ....because PR is life and if you don't agree ...you need re-training.

Kind regards,
Safety_Off
More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #11602 by =HOG= Dogfart
Replied by =HOG= Dogfart on topic Training Sessions
Look at Safety Off being all civil and passive aggressive at the same time...well played lad.

PM me and I'll be your training huckleberry...bring some others and I'll get all of you clued up proper for infantry squad leading tip's and trick's. I don't do armor or flying but can tell you how to work with them. Unless, you already know all this stuff and being managerically pro-active? Dunno. Either way, I'm glad to push the wheelbarrel.
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by =HOG= Dogfart.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Safety_Off
  • =HOG=Rageblade
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Who Dares, Wins
More
6 years 9 months ago #11603 by =HOG=Rageblade
Replied by =HOG=Rageblade on topic Training Sessions
Me as Well Pm me i will help on giving all the tactics i know. I am an all-rounder, Pm when if i am fit to help that program. This will be really fitting for the =HOG= community to get all the new players a chance to learn what Project Reality Is and what =HOG= expects of them. Same as DogFart "I'm glad to push the wheelbarrel".

=HOG= Rageblade
The following user(s) said Thank You: Safety_Off
  • Safety_Off
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
6 years 9 months ago #11605 by Safety_Off
Replied by Safety_Off on topic Training Sessions
Passive aggression and civil diplomacy is what I do best bro hahah I guess I added that comment in hope that the powers that be are able to discredit my comment and assist me in assisting others.
Disclaimer: By no means am I provoking disrespect to the said 'powers that be'.
This is only a proposal of which denied wont affect me or my loyalty to HOG.

Shit yea man! Lets do it! I'm pretty savvy on INF tac's but an equally proficient potential trainer is still a score! I appreciate your selflessness kind sir

So lets do the count - 2 players are now ready to lead 2 squads for training purposes.
All we need now 7 more proficient players for SL roles, a bunch of volunteer trainees and 1 admin to approve and assist in its execution.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Rageblade
  • Safety_Off
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
6 years 9 months ago #11606 by Safety_Off
Replied by Safety_Off on topic Training Sessions
Correction:
Dogfart, Rageblade Gaming and myself equal 3 proficient players.
6 more SL's/trainers + trainees + 1 admin to follow
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Rageblade
More
6 years 9 months ago #11614 by =HOG= Dogfart
Replied by =HOG= Dogfart on topic Training Sessions
How about this ideeer (as my cousin Donnie would say)

Tag enhanced to entice noob players wanting to be trained up...some don't...evidenced by the daily ban/unban gymnastics.

=HOGtrainer= Dogfart
=HOGtrainer= Rage
etc...
The ideeer being noob's might ask, "yo, why u got trainer in your name?" From there, we tell 'em what we're up to...build a trainee crew...set a date on the training server, etc? Might get 10/month with a couple hours of training time per 10? Could add up...?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Safety_Off, pwner_pt, =HOG=Rageblade
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds