The forum is in read only mode.

Training Sessions

• =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 9 months ago #11670 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Training Sessions
then again, if it is next to the hog, as in =HOGT= then it would work but it cant be =HOG=T as this wont work.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 9 months ago #11671 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Training Sessions
i take all that back, from what i remember now its the T cant be the only thing in the tag line.
  • Safety_Off
  • Safety_Off's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
6 years 9 months ago #11829 by Safety_Off
Replied by Safety_Off on topic Training Sessions
So back to square 1? lol All G

I guess the fact that this post has seen 100+ views alone is good enough so far..
I'll be running SL everyknown again to assist those who want it.

Would still be awesome to have a Training Session Round whenever available though.
More
6 years 9 months ago #11833 by =HOG= Dogfart
Replied by =HOG= Dogfart on topic Training Sessions
=THOG=
=HOGT=
=HOGt=

Which of the above might trigger more inquiries? Remember, this is a mission of attrition...keep your expectations low enough and you're guaranteed not to be disappointed by any outcome.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Safety_Off
More
6 years 9 months ago #11847 by _Rogue_Assassin_
Replied by _Rogue_Assassin_ on topic Training Sessions
That's a very good manner,And we probably are gonna need something like that,Because many players join the game to play it lke Battlefield 3 Just rush in throw nades die respawn and keep doing the same,While others go snipe from high places leaving their team objective alone,While the worst kind of those who never build fobs (OR) Build fob exactly on top of the flag, Which is so dumb.. Id like to help by the way,I like this idea.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Safety_Off
More
6 years 9 months ago #11867 by =HOG= Dogfart
Replied by =HOG= Dogfart on topic Training Sessions
Brain-Fart:
(and I like this pun for some reason)

What if those kicked and/or temp banned and come to the forum's for re-admission could be re-directed by Admins to the Trainers? Kind of like going to drivers school vs. losing your license? The trainers could sort the wheat from the chaff (EX: genuine asshats vs. genuine noob's)
which, in turn, helps shore up the population of new (non-asshat) players AND ice the bad actors all in one move?
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds