Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Scout vehicles (brdm,vn3)

• Hunter
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago #12404 by Hunter
Scout vehicles (brdm,vn3) was created by Hunter
So about these vehicles some admins say they are not claimable and others say they are claimable. I would and I think others would like to know who claims these vehicles. Thanks
More
6 years 8 months ago #12405 by _Rogue_Assassin_
Replied by _Rogue_Assassin_ on topic Scout vehicles (brdm,vn3)
Well the rule says:
APC squad must be named APC and can lock at 6. APc's include ATGM, IFV and Scorpion/Scimitar. All APC's take 2 crewman. Vehicles that take 1 crewman are not claimable.
So there is some vehicles that are strong such as Panther,AA, Doesn't require 2 crewmans, you can switch between guns, so you can use them in any squad, Brdm Which apparently require 2 crewmans is claimable.
So Brdm require 2 crewmans? it's claimable by apc squad.
I guess that's answer your question. Just to confirm that someone else might confirm this by replaying to this thread.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 8 months ago #12407 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Scout vehicles (brdm,vn3)
rogue is correct
The following user(s) said Thank You: OFFMason, _Rogue_Assassin_
More
6 years 8 months ago #12408 by fenneclat
Replied by fenneclat on topic Scout vehicles (brdm,vn3)
If you get a black screen when you try to occupy the gunner position, it is restricted to an appropriate CAS, TANK, or APC squad. You will be kicked or banned for asset theft.

Some APCs are similar to humvies where you can use the gunner's position with no penalty. Those are unclaimable and available to be used by the entire team, even for single-man missions.

However, do not think to troll other players by being rude and taking their vehicle without at least asking for and receiving their consent. That said, some vehicles do get abandoned in the field and recovering those vehicles is a good thing as it saves team points and logistic capabilities.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Evox
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #12462 by OFFMason
Replied by OFFMason on topic Scout vehicles (brdm,vn3)
What about MT-LB? It requires 2 crewmen, you can't switch between positions; however, you have some admins that say it isn't claimable.

Also, if I understand correctly, the rule states that you cannot lock APC squads before 6 people, and there isn't an exception for quantity of APCs.
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by OFFMason.
More
6 years 8 months ago #12463 by theFrozenPlayer
Replied by theFrozenPlayer on topic Scout vehicles (brdm,vn3)
Woot ? The MTLB has been claimable here ever since I can remember.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds