• Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 7 months ago #12698 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Viirusiiseli - cheater report
More
6 years 7 months ago #12699 by skywrath0222
Replied by skywrath0222 on topic Viirusiiseli - cheater report
I apologize if I am not supposed to post in here.

I have played with Viirus one time as far as I can remember. It was on Kashan and I joined cas squad, which he was the lone member of. We got in the attack chopper and set off. As we began to engage targets. I noticed that he was calling out targets that were almost directly under me. Specifically he was calling out targets that, from the pilots perspective, were not visible due to the cockpit. I knew from that point that he was hacking. Have no recording or anything to contribute though.
More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #12705 by viirusiiseli
Replied by viirusiiseli on topic Viirusiiseli - cheater report

first, why do you use those special characters, are you intentionally doing that so your name doesnt show up so maybe it would be harder to find out who is cheating?

It's a clan tag me, yellodeath and rankaisija (another finn who plays with me) use. It should not have any effect on finding out who the player is, demo-analyzer will always show the name, so no.

I apologize if I am not supposed to post in here.

I have played with Viirus one time as far as I can remember. It was on Kashan and I joined cas squad, which he was the lone member of. We got in the attack chopper and set off. As we began to engage targets. I noticed that he was calling out targets that were almost directly under me. Specifically he was calling out targets that, from the pilots perspective, were not visible due to the cockpit. I knew from that point that he was hacking. Have no recording or anything to contribute though.

The heli pilot gets a downward facing camera, default button 6. By pressing alt fire button, it shows another camera that faces down. Spotting things on kashan as pilot isn't exactly hard, it being an open desert.
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by viirusiiseli.
More
6 years 7 months ago #12708 by _Rogue_Assassin_
Replied by _Rogue_Assassin_ on topic Viirusiiseli - cheater report
Saying that using a clan name with other guys doesn't make it right, so maybe your friends are hacking aswell and that's why they are using this clan tag? and i noticed too many times you know where every fob is and somehow you can see wherver the infantrys are, ill download battle recorder files of some rounds i assume your clan mates were hacking on,but still you didn't disprove you're not hacking but instead reported hunter.
More
6 years 7 months ago #12714 by viirusiiseli
Replied by viirusiiseli on topic Viirusiiseli - cheater report

Saying that using a clan name with other guys doesn't make it right, so maybe your friends are hacking aswell and that's why they are using this clan tag? and i noticed too many times you know where every fob is and somehow you can see wherver the infantrys are, ill download battle recorder files of some rounds i assume your clan mates were hacking on,but still you didn't disprove you're not hacking but instead reported hunter.

• =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 7 months ago #12715 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Viirusiiseli - cheater report
after watching videos you make of OTHER people hacking, you always show the bullet trace route to the target so we can see the target, whether they are laying down behind something etc.
On the first two encounters of your video of you, you dont do that? Why is that? Why would you deviate from doing that on this video when you show that on every other video?
The following user(s) said Thank You: _Rogue_Assassin_
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds