Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Viirusiiseli - cheater report

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #12716 by viirusiiseli
Replied by viirusiiseli on topic Viirusiiseli - cheater report

after watching videos you make of OTHER people hacking, you always show the bullet trace route to the target so we can see the target, whether they are laying down behind something etc.
On the first two encounters of your video of you, you dont do that? Why is that? Why would you deviate from doing that on this video when you show that on every other video?

Do you mean the logi truck spot, and the LAT guy?

Firstly, I tried to make the video bearable in length, so I didn't include the whole footage, I still have it and can post it.

Secondly, I wanted to show the logi encounter from start to finish without stops. I thought it is better to show it as such, because it shows me with coax and yellodeath with .50cal shoot the logi, and as soon as it blows up, I shoot the crate with AP, and we move on. So I think its clear our intentions were only to blow up the logi, not shoot at some guy that is behind it. The logi was visible from where I was at, so it wouldn't make sense for me to try shoot at someone through it.

I think it shows what happened as it happened, instead of how PacD shows it, by stopping the playback while I'm shooting and then cutting to the next scene, making it look like something its not.

I can make a new video of that scene with line of sight shown.

The second scene, I also showed from the tank perspective, while zooming in to show the enemy was indeed visible because he was moving. I can also make a new video of that scene, showing the bullet route.

I simply didn't think of everything while making the video and I'm sure I missed some spots. I watched the demo 4 times to record this footage so it got a bit confusing. If you want more clarifications/new videos just ask me and I will.

I will have no problem to show more footage of this round as I have the benefit of being innocent.
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by viirusiiseli.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 7 months ago #12717 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Viirusiiseli - cheater report
i would post it because it doesnt look like you are innocent at the moment.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 7 months ago #12718 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
since this thread is not in the ban appeal section, other people, admins and pubbers can post in here with information as needed.

thank you
More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #12719 by viirusiiseli

i would post it because it doesnt look like you are innocent at the moment.

I am making the video, what were the other parts you think are suspicious?

I would like to clarify again, I am not GUBKABOBKVADRATPANTS, for some reason PacD keeps reporting me and him in the same threads, as if we would be the same person. So the saaremaa BTR video is of a different person, sbeneh round is me in the T-62.

We are two completely different people. He is bulgarian, I am finnish. The IP/hash logs were posted on PRTA:

[2017-07-16 19:28:57] fbc982bedbef781a7c81c91be42ca33d ~^*$|_ viirusiiseli 88.115.123.86

[2017-08-05 23:16:48] 1f558bfb5ebc5d22385e62e8c4ee8ca4 GUBKABOBKVADRATPANTS 85.187.162.244

First one, mine, IP geolocation in Jyväskylä, where I live. Second one, GUBKA's, Bulgaria, Yambol.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 7 months ago #12720 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
the first two encounters
More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #12721 by viirusiiseli

the first two encounters

I am done recording, rendering at the moment. Will put it to start uploading and edit link into this post. After that I gotta go sleep since its 4am but I will reply again tomorrow if there's anything.

I also included a re-enactment of the first scene, trying to park the truck and tank both into the exact spots they were in, because stuff always looks different in the demo/battlerecorder without gunner view zoom etc

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds