Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Viirusiiseli - cheater report

More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #12803 by viirusiiseli
Replied by viirusiiseli on topic Viirusiiseli - cheater report

so, why is it you have so many names, that seem to come every few weeks? Our EXPERIENCE tells us that people that do that are up to no good, because there is NO good reason you have to change your name so much.

It's just the prefix/clantag thing that I switch, which still keeps my "viirusiiseli" name, I'm not doing it to hide my name, as the name stays the same. Been playing mainly on this name for the past 3 years, if I wanted to avoid being noticed, I would not play with this name at all.

Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by viirusiiseli.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 6 months ago #12807 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Viirusiiseli - cheater report
i get that its the prefix, but why change the prefix?
More
6 years 6 months ago #12814 by viirusiiseli

i get that its the prefix, but why change the prefix?

No special reason. It doesn't really do anything. Don't understand why it is such a big deal.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 6 months ago #12816 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
because there is a reason, you would not do it unless there was a reason, are you going to give the reason? i read your answer and its not an answer. You shouldnt worry about understanding why im asking, just give the real answer.
More
6 years 6 months ago #12818 by viirusiiseli

because there is a reason, you would not do it unless there was a reason, are you going to give the reason? i read your answer and its not an answer. You shouldnt worry about understanding why im asking, just give the real answer.

I don't know what to tell you, I just sometimes change it for fun, there isn't really much to it. Since everyone flipped about my prefix I have already removed it and I'm playing with just "viirusiiseli" now.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 6 months ago #12819 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
another name change....

so how is it "fun" to change the prefix?

because looking at bf2 player tracker, it sees the prefix change and then classifies that as a new player. We also see that the top 10 players on our server come nowhere close to your, well, ALL of your different player names (again, bf2 tracker sees the prefix change as a new player) in score per minute. One of them is even 30.1 score per minute.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds