Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

ImDruid kicking for reporting his friend TZ SaintOneesan

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #12700 by Ames
Hi there.

I'm sorry I have to make this thread. Sadly it seems like it will be lost in all the other admin abuse threads.

I was playing on the PR server in Black Gold just now, as SL4 for the APC squad. While playing TZ SaintOneesan started to call me a "bitch" and a "cunt" repeatedly, for criticizing his placement of FOBs. I want to point out I used no foul language. I wasn't trying to be an asshat. A little later while talking to the commander about where a tank might be over squad radio ImDruid (SL2) and TZ SaintOneesan told me to stop spamming the mic, which I found confusing, since it I was relaying information from my squad about possible tank locations.

I reported TZ SaintOneesan for calling me a cunt, and he was warned by one of the admins. I was then kicked by ImDruid for spamming. I went to the Teamspeak server to speak to another admin, and the admin there who I spoke to, told me that ImDruid refused to comment, even though he was in the server at the time.

I have no doubt that ImDruid and other TZ related folks will jump in here, but at least its been recorded here on the forums.

The logs will show my report, show that TZ Saint Oneesan was warned, and that I was then kicked by ImDruid once TZ Saint Oneesan was warned.

Obviously I'm miffed, but HOG is a rad server and usually has great admins so hopefully I'll see yall out there soon.
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Ames.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 7 months ago #12703 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic ImDruid kicking for reporting his friend TZ SaintOneesan
When u were talking to the commander was it directly to the commander or was it in all squad chat?
More
6 years 7 months ago #12704 by Ames
It was in all chat. I don't remember exactly what I said, but he was asking if one of my APCs could see a tank, and when I replied, I was relaying the location of the enemy tank over all squad chat. It was essentially a single sentence over all squad chat, certainly not spamming. However this interaction happened AFTER TZ Saint Oneesan had called me a "cunt" over squad to squad radio.
More
6 years 7 months ago #12706 by Im Druid
i kicked you because you were reported to keep spamming and it was multiple reports. other squad leaders were talking to me on mumble. And no you were not using all chat in mumble because i was squad leader, and i did not hear you at all.

The problem was you kept spamming one person, you false reported a person which almost got someone who didn't deserve it removed from the game. You were trolling someone over and over again.
More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #12707 by Ames

i kicked you because you were reported to keep spamming and it was multiple reports.

Multiple squad leaders reported me for mic spamming? Do those logs exist?

And no you were not using all chat in mumble because i was squad leader, and i did not hear you at all.

I spoke to the commander using the all SL command. You did hear me because you and TZ Saint Oneesan immediately told me to stop spamming, even though I wasn't.

you false reported a person which almost got someone who didn't deserve it removed from the game. You were trolling someone over and over again.

The only person I reported was TZ Saint Oneesan, because he decided to call me a "cunt" and a "bitch" over Squad to Squad radio. It was not a false report. I was told by another admin that you and he are friends, so it makes sense that I would be immediately kicked without warning, by you, the moment I reported him.
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Ames.
More
6 years 7 months ago #12709 by Im Druid

i kicked you because you were reported to keep spamming and it was multiple reports.

Multiple squad leaders reported me for mic spamming? Do those logs exist?

And no you were not using all chat in mumble because i was squad leader, and i did not hear you at all.

I spoke to the commander using the all SL command. You did hear me because you and TZ Saint Oneesan immediately told me to stop spamming, even though I wasn't.

you false reported a person which almost got someone who didn't deserve it removed from the game. You were trolling someone over and over again.

The only person I reported was TZ Saint Oneesan, because he decided to call me a "cunt" and a "bitch" over Squad to Squad radio. It was not a false report. I was told by another admin that you and he are friends, so it makes sense that I would be immediately kicked without warning, by you, the moment I reported him.

There is no argument here. I was told via mumble that you just kept spamming him. I asked you to stop. You kept doing it apparently. Which resulted you to get kicked. And that is that. And i didn't hear you. at all. You were reported for mumble spam multiple times, so i kicked you.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds