Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

ImDruid kicking for reporting his friend TZ SaintOneesan

More
6 years 7 months ago #12710 by Ames
Thats just a straight up lie, unless the person "reporting me" over squad radio was TZ Oneesan. The server logs show, unambiguously what happened and the order it happened in.

I reported your friend, he was warned, you kicked me without warning.
  • =HOG=Rageblade
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Who Dares, Wins
More
6 years 7 months ago #12711 by =HOG=Rageblade
[14:29:20 T2 SQUAD 2] u|Fear imdruid: !k ames spam
[14:29:40 T2 SQUAD 2] u|Fear imdruid: !r rag saint isn't doing anything please don't listen to false reports

By Losing A Battle You Find A New Way To Win A War

=HOG= Rageblade
More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #12712 by Im Druid
Let's set a thing straight. Don't know the guy, he is not my friend. I warned you. I also don't have to give you a warning because the warnings are in the rules. I asked you politely to stop. You kept doing it. I kicked you. It's not a ban. It's not a temp ban, it is just a kick. I kicked you because i was told that you kept spamming after i asked you to stop. That is the end of it.

Also rage because you were not on the same team i tossed that report so that you could see it and read it as an admin and that you would know that i was handling the situation. And to let you know that it was false reports.
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Im Druid.
More
6 years 7 months ago #12713 by Ames
I can't really argue against an admin who will just lie, so I'm going to just say that my report was not false, and I was not spamming. It seems odd that I would be kicked immediately after I sent the report, if I was supposed to be kicked for spamming.

You were trolling someone over and over again.

Who said this? Who was I supposedly trolling? Was it trolling to report a guy for calling me a "cunt" ?
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds