Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

theBloodspiller admin abuse.

• B2P1
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 6 months ago #12804 by B2P1
theBloodspiller admin abuse. was created by B2P1
on 2/09/2017 at 14:00 CEST, HOG was running the map Fool's road.

At the start of the game theBloodspiller kicks me for requesting the HAT kit, claims I was stealing his kit. I join tank squad and at 19 minutes in the game my squadleader disconnects and i'm on an FOB at the other side of the map. theBloodspiller joins my squad and demands (in a very unpolite manner) that I should suicide and manage my squad properly. I tell him I'm next to an enemy APC with the HAT kit and that I'm more value to the team by waiting just a few more minutes.

He then resigns me for the reason of 'not managing squad properly' multiple people of my team and myself report theBloodspiller for admin abuse, while mentioning there is no such rule. Then theBloodspiller bans me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Rageblade, _Rogue_Assassin_
More
6 years 6 months ago #12805 by BloodSpiller
Replied by BloodSpiller on topic theBloodspiller admin abuse.
Hey, Thanks for replying to my comment and coming on the forums,
You weren't stealing my kit, You joined another squad and stole a hat kit from their squad. I kicked you for t hat.
You picked up that same hat kit and went on a tank hunt. when it's 3:35 your friend disconnected (Checking time on Logs) I joined at 3:34, as soon as i joined you said, I will come to main just wait till i die.
I told you after a minute to give that kit to somebody else and come man this tank in main, and man your asset properly. You afterwords said (I will stay with the hat kit, then told me if i told like it i should leave your squad then you kicked me out and locked your squad at 1)
I therefore resign you and reserved the tank squad for someone else who is gonna actually use it, then you started inciting drama on chat and told me that I abused you to take the tank squad for myself (which i didn't do) and I abuse you because I punished you for stealing that hat, I therefor temp banned you with the comment.

Admins please read the logs.
  • B2P1
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 6 months ago #12806 by B2P1
Replied by B2P1 on topic theBloodspiller admin abuse.
First of all the HAT kit isnt linked to a squad it's linked to the entire time, so I don't see how you can kit steal a HAT. Second of all, I was the squadleader of said squad so how can I steal a kit from my own squad?

And I said, It's better for me to be with the HAT kit here now since there were multiple enemy APCs closing in. I'm not going to run towards the nearest friendly, hope that he has a microphone and hope he knows what he's doing, and then suicide in a very critical situation. And the manner you talked to me upset me so I'm allowed to kick you from my squad.

Inciting drama? Me and alot of people were only pointing you out for the abuse.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 6 months ago #12813 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic theBloodspiller admin abuse.
hat kit is not a squad asset, you are correct B2p1.

This issue has been resolved on our end. Your ban was temporary and the time has lapsed, sorry for the trouble.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Evox, B2P1, =HOG=Rageblade, _Rogue_Assassin_
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds