• Grieifing

Witnesses
  • Our whole US Team
  • Squad members from (APC)^4

Time
Between 18:00 and 19:00, UTC+2

Details
Sadly no admins were online.

As soon as the game started, they stole our APC assets and created a duplicate squad. I gently invited him to come in my squad with his teammates but he kept refusing and ignoring my requests. I managed to recover one LAV-25 in a desperate attempt to bring it back to main and get my gunner but ZUBR kept sitting in the gunner seat and constantly ignored me.
Then they started teamkilling our friendly APCs and spawn killing whenever I or my squad mates attempted to respawn at the carrier. As a reponse to this whole griefing, I gave explicit permission to squad n°2 to use our APC because I started to write this report.

Video proof

Battlerecorder link

64.237.49.109/br/demos/demos/auto_2017_09_14_12_23_09.bf2demo

Chat log contains also reports from various players against the players involved.
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by sunFlare.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 7 months ago #13065 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic [REPORT] |ZUBR|, OxidisheSS, Yellow_Syndicate, BeerMyFriend
handled, thanks for the report and effort you put into it
The following user(s) said Thank You: solid_fire93, sunFlare
More
6 years 7 months ago #13066 by solid_fire93
i was in this squad when SunFlare made it and these dude didn't care for the reports since they knew there is no admin online..
in my video i was trying to bring back the LAV from the beach and yet got Team killed..

sorry quality is shit, render failed :(

The following user(s) said Thank You: sunFlare
  • ZUBR
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #13074 by ZUBR
but NOW RESPECTED ADMINISTRATORS PLEASE START THE DEAL WITH THE BEGINNING! EXPLANATIONS FROM FACE sunFlare YOU HAVE RECEIVED NOW I GIVE "REAL" DATA!

I'll start from the beginning. The fact is that the first sqad is not created by sunflare and not even me! It was already created when I entered it. then they left me. pay attention to the name of my sqad and sqad sunflar!

I want to note that my squad was called in accordance with the rules and was created earlier than the detachment with the wrong name! (WHAT HAS BEEN STATED IN THE RULES). WE WILL SIT ONE OF LAV. so it also sat down and sunFlare, WHEN MY DRIVER on the way left to listen to the technique then immediately sunFlare moved for the driver and stole it. He took me to the edge of the map where he stood 20 minutes!
in connection with these displeased half of our team! Then our helicopter flew up and killed us! note our squad tried to play by the rules but stole the technician SUNflare

I want to draw your attention to the fact that I do not speak fluent English and can not instantly answer the whole team what is happening! and these guys immediately arranged against us racial discrimination because we are Russian! Do not you guys do not matter
I ask for a review of the case!
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by ZUBR.
  • sunFlare
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #13076 by sunFlare

but NOW RESPECTED ADMINISTRATORS PLEASE START THE DEAL WITH THE BEGINNING! EXPLANATIONS FROM FACE sunFlare YOU HAVE RECEIVED NOW I GIVE "REAL" DATA!
I'll start from the beginning. The fact is that the first sqad is not created by sunflare and not even me! It was already created when I entered it. then they left me. pay attention to the name of my sqad and sqad sunflar!

It was created by me be exactly at 1:59. You obviously see in the footage it was squad n°3 which is the respective order of creation.
If you don't understand this, just join a server with a few squads, create your squad and look at the squad number assigned.

I want to note that my squad was called in accordance with the rules and was created earlier than the detachment with the wrong name! (WHAT HAS BEEN STATED IN THE RULES). WE WILL SIT ONE OF LAV. so it also sat down and sunFlare, WHEN MY DRIVER on the way left to listen to the technique then immediately sunFlare moved for the driver and stole it. He took me to the edge of the map where he stood 20 minutes!
in connection with these displeased half of our team! Then our helicopter flew up and killed us! note our squad tried to play by the rules but stole the technician SUNflare

No, your squad was a duplicate squad and you stole the LAV-25 and ignored my warnings. I even asked you to come in my squad which was still openened in order to prevent this whole bullsh*t. But as greedy as you were, you refused since you knew from the beginning that you WANTED to steal and grief despite the whole team trying to convince you to do otherwise.

I want to draw your attention to the fact that I do not speak fluent English and can not instantly answer the whole team what is happening! and these guys immediately arranged against us racial discrimination because we are Russian! Do not you guys do not matter
I ask for a review of the case!

Strangely, you know at least enough english to insult me and my squad on mumble.
Racial discrimination, looks like things are going political. I'm myself russian so basically we both come from slavic coutntries , so your attempt to blame anyone for racism makes no sense. Plus, the teamkill feed and the chat log delivers complete information about your behaviour : you teamkilled us the whole time, you refused to cooperate and you've created false reports (!r).

Zero excuses, you can even see in the video footage that my squad wasopened the whole time to let you join and play normally, but you still refused because you couldn't admit that your russian-only-squad was created too late.

Try again.
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by sunFlare.
  • ZUBR
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 7 months ago #13078 by ZUBR
Now a simple two points! Demonstrate who was the first to create the squad! and the second Who by the rules was created by the detachment (his name) and then we will dance from the administration's response! all the rest is heresy from you! do you want to accuse me of spamming the chat? good proofs in the studio!
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds