Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

[REPORT] |ZUBR|, OxidisheSS, Yellow_Syndicate, BeerMyFriend

• ZUBR
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 7 months ago #13079 by ZUBR
And the order of creating a detachment is not an indicator here because when you create a unit you can be assigned the number that was deleted earlier (for example) and administrators know it perfectly!
  • sunFlare
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago #13081 by sunFlare

And the order of creating a detachment is not an indicator here because when you create a unit you can be assigned the number that was deleted earlier (for example) and administrators know it perfectly!

I'm going to stop wasting my time with you since you're obviously trying to act like you are the victim. Now you're trying to pretend my squad never existed because it's your last 'possible argument'.
My previous replies have given all the information needed for you to understand your mistakes, I was also told you were a known griefer on other servers so I'm quite not surprised by your reaction.

Anyways, here are more videos (might have to wait a few minutes before its fully available) proving the involved player's disruptive behaviour and repetitive griefing. Full battlerecorder footage is available here .

Finally, useful links for you (|ZUBR|) :
  • ZUBR
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 7 months ago #13082 by ZUBR
In short. Read clearly. you want an argument for a catch !. 1 the wrong name of the detachment.2 the theft of our equipment.2 the delay in the technique (which triggered the oxsidisheSS shooting for you from the RPG.) Your insults were also one of the reasons for the willful killing! (This is heard in the second video about the TK proof)
I want to say mount video you are not bad BUT there is no evidence on it! We did not insult you! but only reacted to the fact of your violations! I await the response of the Administration on this conflict! And I spend time here only myself!
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds