Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

"Squad v10 and Project Reality 1.5.3 teamwork" YouTube playlist for learning

• Sgt.Gump
  • Sgt.Gump's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 3 weeks ago - 6 years 3 weeks ago #16661 by Sgt.Gump
This playlist was made to teach MilSim players both old and new military tactics, methods, and skills needed for battlefields. I would like as many people to know this stuff as possible. Type it in on YouTube. It teaches from US Army VBS combat simulator videos, combat veterans teaching and combat footage. Subjects taught in the playlist include indirect fires such as grazing fire, plunging fire, probing fire. Playlist has a section on artillery, infantry, camouflage techniques everyone needs to hide and not be seen, it teaches leadership procedures to follow such as METT-TC(Mission, Enemy, Terrian/weather, Troops/support available- ,Time considerations and Civil considerations) and how to apply it to better position/shift our forces to support each other, how to move, how to be concealed, what to prioritize for time, what weapons enemy has and what they could possibly do. Teaches so much more. I recommend watching the whole playlist up to video 100. Maybe feature the playlist on the website. This playlist will increase immersion, realism and knowledge of every player
Last edit: 6 years 3 weeks ago by Sgt.Gump.
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #16673 by =HOG= mongalswrath
Plunging, grazing, and probing fires are direct fires, not indirect.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Im Druid
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #16676 by fenneclat
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #16677 by DutchCourage
Give link pls, i like that shit. interlocking fields of fire, predetermined and ranged mortars.. target Dora feuer!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sgt.Gump
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #16678 by Jevski
Ive got an instructional video for ya dutch ;)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Im Druid, =HOG=Rayray2014_, Callum, Sgt.Gump
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #16686 by DutchCourage
The following user(s) said Thank You: Im Druid
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds