Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

No late night admins?

• Dinked
  • Dinked's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 2 weeks ago #17336 by Dinked
No late night admins? was created by Dinked
Recently, I have noticed that the server dies off way sooner than it normally was. I think this is may be due to the fact that around 12 AM CST, we end up on our own with no admins.

No admins = No map votes = sad players = prematurely dead server.

This has been happening frequently for around the past week and it is honestly starting to become a little bit irritating. I hate having to play a game or two and then next thing you know, there are no admins whatsoever and the server is losing players exponentially. We have tried contacting admins in the Teamspeak server but they are pretty much always AFK and dont respond whatsoever. So whats going on? Do we just have a shortage of admins that can be on late at night? It wasn't like this at all a month ago. The server would almost always last into around 3 am CST because we had admins on back then. It's obviously not a HUGE problem, but its something I believe you admins should take notice to. It's just not a fun thing to deal with every single night.

Anyways, thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope you have a good day :]

yeehaw
More
6 years 2 weeks ago #17360 by =HOG= Dejan
Replied by =HOG= Dejan on topic No late night admins?
Its not called graveyard shift for no reason. Thats the time when least people play and most of admins are either sleeping or on work, in eu thats like morning time-school/work time and night time for americans, so that will be graveyard shift until chinese poeple start playing xD
More
6 years 2 weeks ago #17420 by =HOG=JMoney
Replied by =HOG=JMoney on topic No late night admins?
Feel free to poke me when I'm online
Even though I'm muted I'm still there!
More
6 years 1 week ago #17421 by Safety_Off
Replied by Safety_Off on topic No late night admins?
For a while I found myself being the only 'graveyard' admin on server for the US based players. I live in Melbourne Australia and would come online after work around 6.30/7pm AEDT.
I've been super busy with work and personal life of late and haven't been on as regularly. (for atleast a month funnily enough).
This may explain some aspect of admin unavailability however I know we have other admins within my timezone (outside of Australia) so I'd put this down to timings and availability of the individuals.

Cheers,
More
6 years 1 week ago #17429 by Bulte
Replied by Bulte on topic No late night admins?
I usually come online either when safety is on or just when he leaves and stay for a while. But due to some personal issues recently i just cant.
More
6 years 1 week ago #17445 by googleboy
Replied by googleboy on topic No late night admins?
I am really busy with uni atm, i admin sometimes during aest times.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds