The forum is in read only mode.

Ia Drang specific rule

• =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 2 weeks ago #17459 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ia Drang specific rule

Don't get me wrong, i love flag rushing, I've done it almost every time I play on HOG. But i think limiting it a bit would be better for the community.

So, if its allowed and u like it then u do it despite your judgement that it is detrimental to the community...How about u behave in a way that you believe is good for the community without be forced to do so?

This is the problem with players right here...unless they have a rule to prevent an action they will do what they please despite its result. The very players who act selfishly request more rules because they know that they themselves will not act in the interests of the community independent of rules. Players/people are basically selfish and require rule to behave in a way that promotes a positive outcome. Its a good lesson in human behavior and cultural norms and governance. Im more inclined to remove players who ruin the game play then create a list of rules every time a new issue arises.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 2 weeks ago #17460 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ia Drang specific rule
FFG exploiting the community? that figures.
More
6 years 2 weeks ago #17468 by FFG
Replied by FFG on topic Ia Drang specific rule
Would be tactically stupid to not do it. Example, I know the CAS squad on my team is shit, So if i rush first flag I can win the game in 17 minutes before CAS spawns and have to get raped. Thought the rushes become increasingly easier to do when everyone clanstacks. I don't actively try to get my squads switched because its a nightmare to do so, but hey, not striving for perfection is fine.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 2 weeks ago #17469 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ia Drang specific rule
i keep sitting in your server to watch how things are done but its pretty boring waiting.......thanks for telling us how to run a popular server, it sure helps.....
More
6 years 2 weeks ago #17470 by FFG
Replied by FFG on topic Ia Drang specific rule
I mean its no skin off my back. No need to get you're heckles all up in a fuss there bud.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 2 weeks ago - 6 years 2 weeks ago #17471 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ia Drang specific rule
Might be time for you guys to go away. You know for the PR community.
Last edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by =HOG=Haley11thACR.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds