Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Is there any different set of rules for hog admin friends

• unknowndemon
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago #18634 by unknowndemon
well i was playing on muttrah today as vaishnav789 and i was on repair station waiting for lav and apc guys from mec team came on repair station and kills 5 guys and when reported admin didnt anything because they were his friends after few mins i switched team and i asked about it, and as known for it, i got threat from admin " Stop !!! doing backside admin or i am gonna kick you from server". well i asked to ban me and of course he did. Is this a work of admin?. I just need answer from admin. Is there any different set of rules for hog admin friends
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 10 months ago #18635 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Is there any different set of rules for hog admin friends
NO there are not a different set of rules for hog admin friends. Read the rules. U are allowed to attack repair stations if they are not in an uncap or DOD.
  • unknowndemon
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago #18640 by unknowndemon
Rule No 4.1 Do not attack the docks repair station area unless docks is in the hands of the MEC.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 10 months ago #18641 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Is there any different set of rules for hog admin friends
Ah , Muttrah, i missed that...you are correct. Who do u claim these friends of HOG are? We are HOG, we have very few friends. Do not ever ask for a ban. Just go explain what happened here in the forums. Sometimes we make mistakes and players get emotional and accuse us of all kinds of nefarious things...If we made a mistake we will fix it...Ill speak to the banning admin and get back to u.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #18642 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
This is an explanation from the admin.

Quickly searching through the logs you can see that he is indeed reporting and generally helping out, and I need to point out he majorly DOES follow the rules.

However he is a known asset whore who teamswitches every time he gets killed and he also has this awful habit of questioning every admin decision.... He usually joins TS to question some rules and to show his concern when something happens and he doesn't agree with and tries to influence admin discretion to a certain extend.

A similar situation has happened today which resulted in this ban. He reported enemy APC attacking repairs on Muttrah, as soon as I received the warning and investigated the situation, i could verify there was indeed a rule being broken and then warned the apc crew and they were gone.

06:06:57 GLOBAL] vaishnav789: !r mec guys attacking repairstation killed 3 guys on repair station
[06:07:21 GLOBAL] vaishnav789: !rp Bl attacking repair station

[06:07:27 T1 SQUAD 4] Halgesson: !w exotic heads up, you cant attack repairs unless docks is mec

[06:07:28 T2 SQUAD 1] Chrislesdog: !r mec attacking repair
[06:07:36 GLOBAL] vaishnav789: !rp BLE attacking repair station

[06:07:43 GLOBAL] [DPRC] ToniMahagony: hes moving

[06:07:56 GLOBAL] vaishnav789: well he killed me on repairstation
[06:08:02 TEAM 1] [PRoD ExoticTurtle: my bad my b
[06:08:08 GLOBAL] vaishnav789: wheni was afk
[06:08:20 TEAM 1] [PRoD ExoticTurtle: vehicle broke down here

[06:08:29 GLOBAL] vaishnav789: !r are you gonna do some thing about it

[06:08:48 GLOBAL] Halgesson: I did, they fell back.

[06:08:58 GLOBAL] vaishnav789: after killing us

[06:09:08 GLOBAL] [DPRC] ToniMahagony: they are not there anymore
[06:09:23 GLOBAL] vaishnav789: i can hear mp5 close to repair station
[06:09:43 GLOBAL] [DPRC] ToniMahagony: they are dead
[06:09:46 GLOBAL] [DPRC] ToniMahagony: chill
[06:09:46 GLOBAL] 240p Uncle_Dante: seems like noones there anymore
[06:09:47 GLOBAL] Halgesson: cut all chat please
[06:14:37 KILL] BLELE [mec_apc_mtlb_30mm_Gun_Barrel] namarrkon
[06:14:37 KILL] BLELE [mec_apc_mtlb_30mm_Gun_Barrel] vaishnav789
[06:15:07 CHANGETEAM] ' vaishnav789' change to team REDFOR
[06:17:23 GLOBAL] namarrkon: vaishnav cmon bro
[06:18:11 T1 SQUAD 4] Halgesson: !b vaish asshat
[06:18:11 DISCONNECT] ' vaishnav789' disconnected with IP: 60.254.7.58
[06:18:22 GLOBAL] [DPRC] ToniMahagony: rip vaish xD

He then proceed to get an LAV and rush North city. I was standing besides the MEC apc and after a short encounter LAV got killed and Vaish teamswitched. He then communicated with us on local. I asked him if he really teamswitched for the 3rd time within an hour and he then asked ''So this is why you didn't do anything about docks?''

I explained my actions to him and told him that they left as soon as I warned them. And also told him to stop back-sit admining or otherwise he would get a kick. He then joined my infantry squad and told me ''I am not afraid of it, if you are going to kick me then kick it, but i will take it to the forums''

I then banned him, mainly not for breaking the rules but so we can talk about his behavior here.
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by =HOG=Haley11thACR.
More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #18643 by Halgesson
Everytime we issue a ban, we need to make a thread explaining the reason behind that ban.

As you can see, I DID act. they got away from the area. I banned you to bring your attention to this matter and I do sincerely hope you learn from it. Every help is appreciate, but keep in mind you don't have access to as much information as we admins do, so please understand that even though you don't agree with me, I am trying to improve the experience for all the players in the server and I couldn't care less if one person in a hundred is not happy with the server SOPs. I have no reason to favor anyone and every report that arrives I need to check and verify them.

Please use discretion before accusing me of favoring players I have never talked to before.
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by =HOG=Haley11thACR.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds