Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Is there any different set of rules for hog admin friends

• =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #18644 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Is there any different set of rules for hog admin friends
As u can see from the logs, the admin acted properly and u became emotional and petulant when the admin did not do what u wanted him to do. Now u come here and accuse us of playing favorites when it is clearly not the case. You need to tone it down a notch and enjoy the game. Stop team switching so much, it gives u the unfair advantage of intel, i.e cheating. Dont run your mouth to the admin in an emotional rage if u do not get your way. Do not ask for a kick or ban in the heat of your emotional outburst, because u will get it. We do the best we can. We do not need constant criticism and backseat admining...it gets old fast. Try to be objective and separate what u feel from what it is u think u know.
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by =HOG=Haley11thACR.
  • unknowndemon
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago #18646 by unknowndemon
1st thing i never did cheating and about team switching you can check logs i switch in last map which was gronzy then when we died on repair station i tried kill those guys with lav and then i died on northcity then i switched to talk with him and i was on server from 2 maps and if he said i switched 3 times in hour i would suggest you to check logs and this is not first time i already got kick 3 times for false reports which i cleared with on ts so those he works for false reports and not report which were real anyways thank you
  • unknowndemon
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago #18647 by unknowndemon
Thank you for the help
  • unknowndemon
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago #18648 by unknowndemon
are you sure you verify all reports
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #18649 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Is there any different set of rules for hog admin friends
When u make a report do so accurately. !r apc attacking docks repair
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by =HOG=Haley11thACR.
More
5 years 10 months ago #18650 by Halgesson
[04:21:48 CHANGETEAM] ' vaishnav789' change to team REDFOR
[04:37:53 CHANGETEAM] ' vaishnav789' change to team REDFOR
[06:15:07 CHANGETEAM] ' vaishnav789' change to team REDFOR

These teamswitches were only from today.

Please behave in the future I guess you understood why we brought you here- Head-admins can decide on ban-length or lifting.

Regards,
Hälge
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds