Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Unclaimable assets

• Dante
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #19362 by Dante
Unclaimable assets was created by Dante
Is there at any point any one player who "owns" and is in command of an unclaimable asset?

I.e. Player X gets into F1 seat of an AAV. Later Player Y gets into the F2 seat.

Does the asset belong to Player X, and does Player Y have to leave said asset when requested by X?
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Dante.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 8 months ago #19363 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Unclaimable assets
whoever got in it first controls it unless you leave unattended.
More
5 years 8 months ago #19364 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Unclaimable assets
It's funny, you were asking whos in the right and whos in the wrong, and while I directed you to the rules, and hoping you adults can sort it out yourselves, because you posted this, I've decided to pull the tracker file. Not only did Haggistani and BJC wait for it the whole time in spawn, and you scooped in to take it, you then proceeded to try to drive off the map in an effort to kill the gunner. Best of all you lied to me saying that's not the case when they reported it. I probably should have given you a ban. we.tl/BydotCXNVt
  • Dante
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 8 months ago #19365 by Dante
Replied by Dante on topic Unclaimable assets

whoever got in it first controls it unless you leave unattended.

Please elaborate on "controls it".
Is player Y breaking a rule when refusing to leave? Is there any basis for a ruling by an admin in this case?
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 8 months ago #19366 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Unclaimable assets
wait, so you were directed by an admin on this issue? i sure hope you did what he directed.

there is a generally don't be a dick rule in life, so yeah, player Y shouldnt be a dick and he should get the fuck out if x doesnt want anything to do with him.
  • Dante
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #19367 by Dante
Replied by Dante on topic Unclaimable assets

It's funny, you were asking whos in the right and whos in the wrong, and while I directed you to the rules, and hoping you adults can sort it out yourselves, because you posted this, I've decided to pull the tracker file. Not only did Haggistani and BJC wait for it the whole time in spawn, and you scooped in to take it, you then proceeded to try to drive off the map in an effort to kill the gunner. Best of all you lied to me saying that's not the case when they reported it. I probably should have given you a ban. we.tl/BydotCXNVt

Never have i heard that the waiting time for an asset determines who _will own it_ but maybe this is a new thing?
As a matter of fact while on the server you mentioned that time waited for an asset has nothing to do with who "gets it".

Correct, I made an effort because your initial reaction seemed to be that I owned it and i thought Player Y took too long to get out. What I denied in discord was the fact that i had killed him with the method mentioned. That never happened, hence it was a lie on your behalf about what happened.

Got any actual contribution to make to my hypotetical situation and how similar situations should be expected to be ruled by admins?
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Dante.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds