The forum is in read only mode.

Unclaimable assets

• =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #19374 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Unclaimable assets
Banned, 2 weeks. Make an appeal in 2 weeks. Don't skirt the rules and do not be a dick.

8f6178f10d41fb69428803fbdb035da4 240p Uncle_Dante 85.194.7
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by =HOG=Haley11thACR.
  • Dante
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #19375 by Dante
Replied by Dante on topic Unclaimable assets
So a player comes to HOG forums and creates a thread in order to clear up a situation that has no support in the rules and every admin have a different opinion about.

Suddenly someone starts hijacking the thread to discuss a subject that wasnt what the original post was about, he gets directed to a different thread and forum section but refuses. Nothing is done about this person whos ruining the thread.

Almost nothing is posted about the actual subject. Instead it turns into one admins rage for revenge after feeling like hes been dishonored when corrected on a piece of fact.

Are HOG forums made for intellectual and constructive discussions about a topic that the threadstarter choses or is it meant to be more like free for all with a group of belligerent vultures?
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Dante.
More
5 years 7 months ago #19388 by Daniel
Replied by Daniel on topic Unclaimable assets
If you where in the APC squad you should first ask your SL if he will allow you to have control over either driver or gunner positions and follow his command.
More
5 years 7 months ago #19398 by DogACTUAL
Replied by DogACTUAL on topic Unclaimable assets
I had my own run in with this Haggistani guy.

While i am not excusing uncle's actions as right, i can totally understand why he acted the way he did.
Haggistani conducts himself in a very unfriendly and provoking manner and is very disresprectful when you approach him about something.

While any other player would be constructive and you could easily resolve a dispute with them, he will escalate situations with his provoking behaviour.

Funnily enough i also had an incident with him involving an AAV, where i also later did a regrettable thing. The issue is none of it would have happened if he would have just willing to talk to me and quickly resolve the misunderstanding. Instead he ingnored me and pretended not to have a mic which led to my reaction.

Later that same round he and his buddy got me temp banned with false reports on an unrelated issue, so yeah not a big fan of the guy. If you ask me don't solely blame uncle for how things went down, i can guarantee you he was trolled by this guy and goaded into doing what he did.
More
5 years 7 months ago #19399 by Daniel
I would have brought the issue up with my squad leader. It is the SL's job to sort these disputes out. He can always kick a problem player out the squad. If the issue continues let your SL contact the admins for a solution. That way when a ban dose happen you will have witnesses as well keep in mind there are cases when an admin is afk. Then its up to the command structure in game to take appropriate action.
More
5 years 7 months ago #19400 by Daniel
2.7 Squad leaders are in charge and have full control of their squad, if they do not want you in their squad they can remove you for any reason. Don’t be a pest, if kicked from squad, go find another one.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds