Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Unclaimable assets

More
5 years 8 months ago #19401 by Callum
Replied by Callum on topic Unclaimable assets

Haggistani conducts himself in a very unfriendly and provoking manner and is very disresprectful

I ignored you during our whole inccident due to your pettulant behaviour from the get go, If you find being ignored provoking then you need to take a step back and have an objective look at the situation as a whole before solely acting on your emotions.

However what is very unfriendly, provoking and very disrespectful
  • Intentionally tracking your own AAV in main becuase someone else got it before you
  • Following someone around the map spewing verbal diarrhea because you didnt get your way
  • Intentonally disbanding your squad and creating CAS after we said 15 minutes prior we would take it since there was 9 squads already then reporting me in a petty attempt to get myself band because of the aforementioned incident

RageBlade then banned you for your behaviour and had a chat with me to get both sides of the story whilst checking the battle recorder / tracker to make sure your ban was just and fair.

Regarding the inccident with Dante, He done the right thing in opening the discussion on the fourms as our inccident was in a grey area of the rules, Dante and I both felt we were in the right and so we butted heads on the matter. I wont say I was in the right or he was in the right because we were both probally in the wrong and should have left the AAV to someone else however during the time when waiting for the admins to try and come to a resolution on the matter he escualted the situation with his malicious behaviour which resulted in his ban.

I always try and ignore these situations as the arise and let them be resolved by the admins; theres no need for the pettulant behaviour over simple situations that ruins the game for players or the team as a whole hence why I just ignore these incidents so as not to essculate them and let them be sorted out by admins.
More
5 years 8 months ago #19402 by DogACTUAL
Replied by DogACTUAL on topic Unclaimable assets
Dude, i was the APC squadlead and at that moment was under the impression that we claimed the AAV. You were just out of main when we tried to stop you and ask you to give it to us or join our squad but you kept repeatedly ignoring our requests and pretended to be a no mic guy.

If you had just got of your high horse and told me quickly that it was unclaimable i would have realized my mistake and moved on.

So i checked the map and made the decision to track your AAV with 50cal since we were right next to main and a logi was heading our way. That way i wanted to buy myself some time to talk to you and check the rules again to make sure i had claim and report you if necessary. I told the logi to drop repairs on you, so all i did was delay you by 1-2 minutes.

Still, i was in the wrong and after reading the rules apologized to you, like i said it was regrettable. Yet throughout the whole ordeal you pretended not to have a mic and didn't say a single word, even while repairing. Why is that?

After that i followed you around the map with the 2nd AAV not because of what happened (i apologized), but to back you up since you were one manning and we thought we were gonna help you out in case you came along an ambush so we could cover you while you were warming up, to make up for the incident.

All i said to you on local when i followed you was that we were gonna back you up and asking you if you maybe could get a second squad mate of yours to drive for you so we would be more effective. Yet you claim we were harrassing you, which is a lie and showcases your shitty attitude ingame.

But after that you kept mocking me in team chat, that is when i started getting angry because i realized that your whole behaviour was intended to create conflict, first provoking an incident by not reacting to our request and then later prodding us with your comments.

We never saw anyone say that they were gonna take CAS and even if you did we still had the claim as per rules.

When CAS spawned a squadmate alerted me to CAS sitting in main being unused, so five minutes later i decided to disband and make CAS. When we did we noticed that in the meantime you guys had already taken it. I admit when i saw it was you i wanted to get some revenge for you being a dick, but i would have asked anyone to return the CAS.

Of course you did not return it, intentionally breaking the rules. I contemplated reporting you, but decided against it since team mates were saying it was a dick move and i kind of agreed and didn't wanna create further discord.

Little did i know that in the meantime you and your buddies were making false reports against me accusing me of trolling. And also what i assume must have been one of your friends disbanded his squad and made APC squad to get back at me and immediately started harrassing me, threatening reports if i wouldn't rtb our apc right away, while we were in the middle of an engagement with TOW and HAT kit.

I told him i would only RTB if you would RTB the CAS first, since i made CAS squad first, but he kept threatening me. Then your CAS got shot down and he made the offer i could join his squad and keep the APC, so i did. But quickly after i joined, i was suddenly banned for your falre reports.

You pretend to try to deescalate situations, but the opposite is true.
  • Dante
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 8 months ago #19426 by Dante
Replied by Dante on topic Unclaimable assets

2.7 Squad leaders are in charge and have full control of their squad, if they do not want you in their squad they can remove you for any reason. Don’t be a pest, if kicked from squad, go find another one.

You are missing an important piece of information here; when it comes to the (chinese) AAV the gunner dosen't have to be in the same squad as the driver. So the driver (Player X) dosen't have that control in the situation described.
  • Dante
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #19427 by Dante

TLDR about some incident

As I have already requested, please keep the thread to the topic stated by the original post. I appreciate that you come with other input on similar/relevant situations but this is not a thread for the opinions on certain players or other incidents from the past.

I still want to see a constructive responce from HOG on the issue, since I dont seem to be alone in thinking this should be cleared up.
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Dante.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 8 months ago #19429 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Unclaimable assets
we have responded, not sure why this is so confusing for you and also, these forums are controlled by us, not you, so you dont need to be telling anyone where and when they can respond on the forums.

now, shall we start again?

Hi, my name is Super, how may i help you today?
  • Dante
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 8 months ago #19430 by Dante

we have responded, not sure why this is so confusing for you and also, these forums are controlled by us, not you, so you dont need to be telling anyone where and when they can respond on the forums.

now, shall we start again?

Hi, my name is Super, how may i help you today?

Is there at any point any one player who "owns" and is in command of an unclaimable asset?

I.e. Player X gets into F1 seat of an AAV. Later Player Y gets into the F2 seat.

Does the asset belong to Player X, and does Player Y have to leave said asset when requested by X?

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds