The forum is in read only mode.

Unclaimable assets

• =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 8 months ago #19437 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Unclaimable assets
admins dont need rules to make a decision.
  • Dante
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #19438 by Dante
Replied by Dante on topic Unclaimable assets
Can you see why players get confused, things get misunderstood and mistakes are made when many decisions made by HOG admins are based on preferances at the time, inofficial "rules" and personal opinions and not on a clear and well defined set of rules as presented to the players on this website? What you call "dick move" is different to someone else.

Everyone in PR comes from a different background with different views on things.
It is the rules that are suppose to align any difference in opinion on how things should be done in order for everything to work smoothly on the server.

It is my opinion that HOG has time after time showed to be reluctant to adhearing to this idea and is instead sticking to a much more personal and emotional way of approaching conflicts or incidents that needs to be cleared up.
Most of the other populated servers do this in a very different way. But maybe thats just the difference between American and European way of dealing with things...

Asking a HOG admin about rules is like asking an Imam about guidance; instead of comparing the given facts with the given principles in the rule-book you're gonna get an answer that is more spiritually biased than factual. And if you don't watch out you might get a slap because you didn't greet the Imam in the right way.
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Dante.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 8 months ago #19439 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
your way would have a dictionary size book of rules, look how few rules we have now that are not followed.

most of the European servers are empty.

your opinion is just that, yours.

we have rules, for the in between the admins are to make decisions, if they make bad decisions, report them and we will discuss it with them.

better yet, make your own server with your own rules, problem solved.

we are done here.
  • Dante
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 8 months ago #19441 by Dante

if admins make bad decisions, report them and we will discuss it with them

Now we both know that is not what's gonna happen here on HOG.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 8 months ago #19442 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
i said it would, you calling me a liar? Ask around, when admins act up and they are reported, i act.

Make another comment like that and you will be banned from the website as well.
  • Dante
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 8 months ago #19443 by Dante

i said it would, you calling me a liar? Ask around, when admins act up and they are reported, i act.

Make another comment like that and you will be banned from the website as well.

Well since I've been banned in the past just by reporting an admin for teamkilling, and similar experiences, I'm gonna insist that a culture of "not taking shit from players" exists among your ranks.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds