Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Unclaimable assets

• Dante
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 8 months ago #19368 by Dante
Replied by Dante on topic Unclaimable assets

wait, so you were directed by an admin on this issue? i sure hope you did what he directed.

there is a generally don't be a dick rule in life, so yeah, player Y shouldnt be a dick and he should get the fuck out if x doesnt want anything to do with him.

I hope that I would have been directed by an admin on this issue. Instead I got a vague opinion from an admin who initially said Player Y was in the wrong, and later just remained neutral explaining that theres no basis in the rules for admins to have a say.
This resulted in both player X and Y staing in the asset and refusing to cooperate.
More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #19369 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Unclaimable assets
You really want to go down this road by calling me a liar? I'm game, but I don't think this will end well for you.

1) I didn't mention anything about time during our "discussion" because I didn't care. I just care about what's in the rules and common sense.

2) Download the link above (we.tl/BydotCXNVt), and upload to this link. tournament.realitymod.com/prt_mods/tracker

Would love to hear your explanation of timestamp 3:39:XX to 3:37XX in M8
[14:35:03 GLOBAL] Haggistani: !r unble_dante trying to drive aav off the map to waste it
[14:37:06 TEAM 1] Haggistani: he thinks this if BF2 where you can stick the gunner outside DOD to kill them lmao
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Deleted.
  • Dante
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #19370 by Dante

You really want to go down this road by calling me a liar? I'm game, but I don't think this will end well for you.

1) I didn't mention anything about time during our "discussion" because I didn't care. I just care about what's in the rules and common sense.

2) Download the link above (we.tl/BydotCXNVt), and upload to this link. tournament.realitymod.com/prt_mods/tracker

Would love to hear your explanation of timestamp 3:39:XX to 3:37XX in M8
[14:35:03 GLOBAL] Haggistani: !r unble_dante trying to drive aav off the map to waste it
[14:37:06 TEAM 1] Haggistani: he thinks this if BF2 where you can stick the gunner outside DOD to kill them lmao

I would actually prefer if you make a seperate ban request thread so as not to clutter up this hypotetical question on how these situations should be acted on in the future.

But since you insist...
Is the chatlog available for users as well? Because I insist that you mentioned time waited for asset when the initial reports came in.

His report is not correct because my intention or attempt was not to waste it. Ive already explained what I was trying to do in a previous post.

Do you still not understand why I'm calling you i liar in that specific case? You said i killed him with the method of balancing on dod. I did not kill him.
_______

Now please get on the actual topic. Im not here to discuss the incident unless you make another thread.

This thread is about how I and other players can expect situations as described to be handed by admins in the future.
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Dante.
  • Dante
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 8 months ago #19371 by Dante
So far Super 65 has come with some appreciated unbiased input on this question. But there still seems to be a dissonance among you admins, as shown by Lespyd's repeated reference to a real-server incident from today.

Can players expect a clearer standing from HOG?
More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #19372 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Unclaimable assets
Insist away, head admins can look at the logs, but wait, there aren't any because 1) I was watching what was happening in prism 2) they can see the commands I've run which do not support your story. 3) there is no chat, because I didn't chat.

Yeah, consider this my ban request for you as you seem to think you can walk on a thin line, still waiting on the explanation of that demo timeframe. Not worth my time to waste any of it on you. Good luck.
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Deleted.
  • Dante
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 8 months ago #19373 by Dante

Insist away, head admins can look at the logs, but wait, there aren't any because 1) I was watching what was happening in prism 2) they can see the commands I've run which do not support your story. 3) there is no chat, because I didn't chat.

Yeah, consider this my ban request for you as you seem to think you can walk on a thin line, still waiting on the explanation of that demo timeframe. Not worth my time to waste any of it on you. Good luck.

Ok there must have been a mixup of what commands and chats were comming from you and what was comming from the other admin on the server at the time. Im sure you can help with with finding the name of the other admin and what he had to say about it. But please dont post it in this thread as you've hijacked it enough already. You cant steal my thread trying to change the purpose.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds