Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Kicked for no reason?

• =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 6 months ago #19843 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Kicked for no reason?
if you provide the video from the battle recorder, we will watch it and if we find that what you are saying is true then i will permanently ban the other player reporting you because of false reporting and in essence stealing your squad.
  • Zortaw
  • Zortaw's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago #19845 by Zortaw
Replied by Zortaw on topic Kicked for no reason?
The Kashan map? I'll see if I can find it tomorrow from my PR files
More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #19854 by xXsoapXx98
Replied by xXsoapXx98 on topic Kicked for no reason?
we explain to you many times what happend that round i was on tank squad there was no trans at the moment so a guy on my squad took the chinnok to make some supplie runs before the trans squad was even made we said to all squads then u made the trans squad and start report for steal many times we told you on team chat that wasnt a steal then u got kick for false reporting next time chill with that if someone is taking a trans helo its cuz there was no trans squad we were trying to help the team buddy
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by xXsoapXx98.
The following user(s) said Thank You: graysun
  • Zortaw
More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #19856 by Zortaw
I wasnt able to check the battlerecorder today due to busy schedule. I'll post it tomorrow here.

Again I'll post it on here to prove me being right. I had another squad member in my trans squad who also reported the one who stole the helicopter.
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Zortaw.
  • Zortaw
More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #19857 by Zortaw
Okay, so I haven't figured out yet how to view the Battlerecorder files into PR, but I did find them,

64.237.49.109/br/demos/demos/tracker_201...ert_gpm_cq_32.PRdemo
This is the Kashan battlerecorder log. It corresponds to the date (7th of September 2018). Pavlovsk Bay was the map with the incident with vio peanutbutter who tked me, and this one followed so it should be the correct one as Kashan was only played that day as well.. After Pavlovsk Kashan was played and I got kicked in less than ~5 minutes ingame. What I understand is that you should be able to see who is squadleader and who is not in battlerecorder so once the game starts you'd see me being a squadleader inmediatly of trans squad. thus also removing the claim that there was no trans squad

64.237.49.109/br/demos/demos/tracker_201...bay_gpm_cq_64.PRdemo
This is the map on Pavlovsk Bay where I got teamkilled by vio peanutbutter. This was somewhere midgame and I will find out when it happened once someone explains to me how I can view battlerecorder files into PR. I tried to put it in my documents/pr/profiles but couldnt find the demo map.

That's what I can do for now. Again, if an admin or someone else can explain how I can correctly put the battlerecorder files in the PR folders so I can record it from PR ingame then I will gladly do so. I followed the instructions on the HOG forums but to no avail,

I also tried making a demo folder inside the PR files but it didnt work.
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Zortaw.
More
5 years 6 months ago #19863 by R1ghty
Replied by R1ghty on topic Kicked for no reason?
The Kashan BR that was posted Zortaw:

4:00:56 Trans Squad is made by hoejabihunter
4:00:00 Tank SL "Guild_navigator" spawns, grabs a pilot kit
3:59:48 Guild_navigator pilots the Chinook
3:56:36 hoejabihunter leaves trans squad (possibly kicked)
3:54:42 Guild_navigator flying the Chinook is shot down.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zortaw, graysun
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds