Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Sgt.WARDADDY (& ForrestHump) report

• MasterHenaz
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago #21253 by MasterHenaz
Sgt.WARDADDY (& ForrestHump) report was created by MasterHenaz
Yesterday while playing in Black Gold we were chased and fired upon by the enemy CAS on our DOD. We got saved by our own team CAS luckily

3:23:50 ->

I reported the incident ingame but got no reply.
Earlier in the game Russian CAS got reported for the same reason and got banned.

3:34:15 ->

64.237.49.109/br/demos/demos/tracker_201...old_gpm_cq_64.PRdemo
More
5 years 2 months ago #21254 by xXsoapXx98
Replied by xXsoapXx98 on topic Sgt.WARDADDY (& ForrestHump) report
The only thing that i can see in the tracker is that the chinese CAS didn't chased you in to russian DOD he was pulling off like 6 or 7 Kps before DOD i don't see the CAS entering russian DOD at any time in fact as i said he pull off from chasing you in the Hind the only thing i saw in game was our russian CAS chased and kill Graysun on DOD then procced to stay upon the chinese main making circles for like 3 minutes thats the reason why a ban Kalev what i can see here is that chinese CAS didn't kill any russian CAS inside of DOD
  • MasterHenaz
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago #21255 by MasterHenaz
Replied by MasterHenaz on topic Sgt.WARDADDY (& ForrestHump) report
So this rule only takes effect once the CAS is destroyed on their own dod?
"4.2 Do not attack or chase and attack enemy aircraft that are over their own main base."

I believe the chinese CAS was more likely trying to evade the CAS Jet which was locking on it instead of pulling off because we entered the DOD zone. Still if you think it's okay for the chinese cas to do this kinda tactics I hope you'll tell us ingame so we can stop reporting.
More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #21259 by R1ghty
Replied by R1ghty on topic Sgt.WARDADDY (& ForrestHump) report
Firing into DOD is NOT ALLOWED, EVER.

Did you watch the tracker? Because it doesn't support your claim.

-The duration they could have engaged you, meaning you were in DOD and they were alive was 1.5 seconds.

- You took damage over F6, and did not get hit again. You made it safely back to base.
-The BLUEFOR Gunner Looks away before you enter DOD
-The BLUEFOR Pilot turns sharp left moments before being killed by OPFOR CAS

Now, BLUEFOR could have been evading OPFOR CAS during those crucial moments, and they might have had intentions to follow you into DOD, but they didn't.

No Rule breaking took place. This is like someone firing above your head and you reporting intentional TK.

imgur.com/A7pqTL3
https://imgur.com/A7pqTL3

As negative as our responses might seem, you are taking the correct steps to remedy the situation!
Don't let this discourage you from posting in the future. If we could see you taking even a small bit of damage in DOD our actions would be very different.
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by R1ghty. Reason: Additional Info
The following user(s) said Thank You: [CRC]_FORCE, xXsoapXx98
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds