Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ploopj/Ruskie hacking

• graysun
  • graysun's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #21329 by graysun
Ploopj/Ruskie hacking was created by graysun
Ploopj seems to be hacking on his real account while his pilot "Ruskie" is using a new fresh account. Take note that nothing is marked and the CAS squad leader(havoc pilot) NEVER marks any targets the whole game which is completely unusual in itself especially when you are going for targets all game. Seems like they are very comfortable with their situation since they land on our flag with the havoc twice.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 1 month ago #21332 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ploopj/Ruskie hacking
im not seeing what exactly you are seeing that is hacking. Usually we see people able to see thru mountain tops, lots of bushes etc. Point those out, with this, either im missing it or i dont see anything that is showing hacking.
More
5 years 1 week ago #22129 by DogACTUAL
Replied by DogACTUAL on topic Ploopj/Ruskie hacking
The mtlb rolling over you in the middle of nowhere is quite suspicious, even if say someone had spotted you and marked you the way it happened still makes it very implausible that it was legit, seems like a big stretch that he just happens to perfectly run over you like that just as he got eyes on you.

The stuff happening on burning sands is not clear enough imo, it is not clear if he is really tracking stuff outside his view distance or merely scanning for targets. Other than that he is just regularily engaging targets.

The flying straight to unmarked armour thing is not very suspicious since it is quite conceivable to assume that their armour might go over there to flank around the map so it makes sense to go check out that area after the armour spawned. On tracker it also doesn't show what was marked on the map (fobs, aa, apc), it only shows SL order markers.

The rocket spam at 5:50 is pretty normal tbh, could just be him trying to suppress that objective and get a random kill or two.

At 6:25 it is a bit strange that they are going to that specific part of the map, but a legit explanation could be that the friendly tank there gave them the intel on those two vehicles.

At 8:05 wow yeah that is sketchy, perfectly aligning the helo towards that FOB outside of VD, also makes it seem unlikely that it was intel the way they instantly started going for it without any delay after killing the logi. But the tracker does not prove it wasn't marked on the map though, but still, the way it happened is sketchy, instantly switching targets after killing the logi.

Killing that APC after that at the friendly FOB could be intel.
Then landing on the highway is strange but doesnt prove anything.

Overall there are sketchy moments but not enough to say for sure i guess.
I do wanna say though that i also already had my own suspicions about ploopj from playing in his squad a few instances. Like him calling out targets he shouldn't have and shooting people he shouldn't see at all. I even asked him if he was cheating and he got a a bit nervous. xD
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 1 week ago #22131 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ploopj/Ruskie hacking
Can we run the BR through the analyzer?
More
5 years 1 week ago #22147 by Rex
Replied by Rex on topic Ploopj/Ruskie hacking
Hello we were never hacking Ruskie was a very aggresive pilot and we had gathered intel before we were in cas
The flying straight to unmarked armour thing is not very suspicious since it is quite conceivable to assume that their armour might go over there to flank around the map so it makes sense to go check out that area after the armour spawned. - yes we wanted to check.

At 6:25 it is a bit strange that they are going to that specific part of the map, but a legit explanation could be that the friendly tank there gave them the intel on those two vehicles.- we wanted to support our tank

At 8:05 wow yeah that is sketchy, perfectly aligning the helo towards that FOB outside of VD, also makes it seem unlikely that it was intel the way they instantly started going for it without any delay after killing the logi. But the tracker does not prove it wasn't marked on the map though, but still, the way it happened is sketchy, instantly switching targets after killing the logi. - we had killed this fob earlier and wanted to re-check

I check the edges on my screen so i can see farther, we landed cus we wanted to see the bridge and we wanted to cap.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 1 week ago - 5 years 1 week ago #22148 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ploopj/Ruskie hacking
Ruskie is Xtreme, x-alt, a banned hacker.
Last edit: 5 years 1 week ago by =HOG=Haley11thACR.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds