Map voting

• =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #8047 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Map voting
there is no case to plea. The map vote system is gone its now what ever the admin wants...you just never stop. U are not even a clan member....you think you can change policy or rules by bitching the most....you are incessant and your approach is course and rude. Im tired of u. there will be no appeal for u. You are no longer welcome on HOG.

P.S. what u think is fair or not has no bearing....
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by =HOG=Haley11thACR.
More
6 years 5 months ago #13347 by MarePop
Replied by MarePop on topic Map voting

You can also put in custom mapvote items in with single quotation marks. It will allow you to put spaces in the choices and the server won't question the command. Here is an example..

If you want Korengal Insurgency, Gaza AAS and Muttrah for the 3 maps, you can type it in like this:

!mvote 'Korengal Insurgency' 'Gaza AAS' Mutt

The mapvote will be 1: Korengal Insurgency 2: Gaza AAS 3: Muttrah City (the server will fill in the rest for muttrah).

It doesn't matter what you put in between the single quotations. You could have the server give this as the mapvote:

!mvote 'Tits' 'Ass' 'Personality LOL' and it will put those 3 things in for a mapvote.

Has something chaged? Because i tried Tequilas example with quotation marks and it wouldnt work. It didnt detect map names, but when i typed 'map1' 'map2' 'map3' is started a map vote
More
6 years 5 months ago #13349 by =HOG= Matster77
Replied by =HOG= Matster77 on topic Map voting
I believe you have to enter at least 6 characters for the console to read the syntax or abbreviated code correctly.
More
6 years 5 months ago #13354 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Map voting
If the vote options contain spaces, use underscore in place of spaces and it will work fine and show up as spaces. !mvote option1 option_2_has_spaces option3
More
6 years 5 months ago #13358 by MarePop
Replied by MarePop on topic Map voting
I guess thats one way, thanks Speedy. Or to figure proper abbreviations for map names such as mutt for muttrah or sand for burning sands :)
More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #13378 by =HOG= Matster77
Replied by =HOG= Matster77 on topic Map voting
if hit the ` key and type maplist.list, it will show you the number you can use with each map
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by =HOG= Matster77.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds