Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ambiguous asset rules

More
7 years 6 months ago #7829 by Sabwarfare
Replied by Sabwarfare on topic Ambiguous asset rules
The rule of tank squad needing minimum 4 to lock, is narrow and doesn't properly cover some maps that only have 1 tank on a team. This is also true for apc squad needing minimum 6 to lock. This should read: 4 is needed for tank unless fewer than 2 vehicles claimable. And 6 for apc squad unless fewer than 3 vehicles claimable

Also, some of these "apcs" don't carry anyone but driver & gunner.

I would propose:

vehicles like spandrel, and any other armored vehicle that doesn't actually carry passengers, and meets the claimable assets standards, be claimed by tank squad if there are MBTs on the layout, being played, for that team. Otherwise they are claimed by apc

Any vehicle that doesn't require a special kit to use main weapon is not claimable.
Any vehicle that has no weapon is not claimable.
Any vehicle that does not require a driver present in the driver seat to enter the main gun position is not claimable.

Simple.
More
7 years 6 months ago #7840 by whatthehell
Replied by whatthehell on topic Ambiguous asset rules
"Any vehicle that has no weapon is not claimable." -- so i can steal your little bird. I joke, like you had a choice on whether i take it or not ;)
More
7 years 6 months ago #7841 by Sabwarfare
Replied by Sabwarfare on topic Ambiguous asset rules
This referring to terrestrial bound vehicles
More
7 years 4 months ago #8817 by Im Druid
Replied by Im Druid on topic Ambiguous asset rules
So what if, there is only one apc/cas/tank on the map for a team. Must it still be locked at 4 and can that reasoning be explained?
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 4 months ago #8820 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ambiguous asset rules
if there is only one of any asset just lock at 2
The following user(s) said Thank You: Im Druid
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds