Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Hello

More
7 years 2 months ago #9606 by LC
Hello was created by LC
I have no clue where to post about admin abuse. Hopefully this message gets to the right hands. At around 11 pm eastern time on HOG project reality server a admin called darksarrow kicked me without warning. That is all continue with your lives.
More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #9607 by Redemptions
Replied by Redemptions on topic Hello
Nice try Sushiroll

You broke this rule:
Keep the chat in the all-chat to a minimum and do not spam.

You kept complaining about how we killed the server with the map change and we told to you shut up about it so that is why you were kicked, it was not admin abuse.

Your first warning is to read the rules. Your second was myself and another admin to telling you to stop complaining, so there were your two warnings.
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Redemptions.
More
7 years 2 months ago #9608 by LC
Replied by LC on topic Hello
I would rather wait for another admin to overlook this than listen to a word you said. No warning was given to me.
More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #9609 by Redemptions
"READ THESE RULES CAREFULLY. If you do not understand a rule or have a question, please ask an admin before taking an action that might break the rule. We expect everyone who plays on HOG servers to understand the rules and because of this, we do NOT issue warnings when rules are broken."

Here is a link to the rules: hogclangaming.com/index.php/rules/project-reality-rules

[23:03:13 GLOBAL] SushiRoll: lol why did the admins kill the server?
[23:03:30 GLOBAL] prWARs Darksorrow: Becuase we want people to go download the map pack
[23:03:31 GLOBAL] =HOG= lespyd: because we want to get retro maps going
[23:04:06 GLOBAL] Misha dedogist: its really not that ard and you guys are always complaining that "oh hog plays the same 3 maps" so just get ur friends to get it
[23:04:18 GLOBAL] =HOG= lespyd: also people voted for it
[23:05:09 GLOBAL] SushiRoll: people that wanted the sever to die voted
[23:05:19 GLOBAL] =HOG= lespyd: thats fine, they can play elsewhere
[23:05:30 GLOBAL] prWARs Darksorrow: Ok go complain about it somewhere else
[23:05:35 GLOBAL] LightandQuite: people that have played this long enough to appreciate classic maps
[23:05:38 GLOBAL] prWARs nardz123: download more, bitch less
[23:05:56 GLOBAL] SushiRoll: kill more servers que more
[23:06:06 GLOBAL] Misha dedogist: y are you even here
[23:06:26 GLOBAL] IV.T sabwarfare: less QQ more pew pew
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Redemptions.
More
7 years 2 months ago #9610 by LC
Replied by LC on topic Hello
Not one warning from a admin I need there. Isn't warnings done with a !w? I'll just leave this here with the evidence that supports my claim. Thank you for going all the hassle of finding the evidence for me. Like I said before I'll wait for a admin of HOG to look over this.
More
7 years 2 months ago #9611 by Redemptions
I am an admin of HOG but if you wish I can have a Head admin look this over.

Again "we do NOT issue warnings when rules are broken" highlighted in red in my above post. Please read the rules in the future.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds