Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Please start putting different maps in the votes

• matty1053
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #9858 by matty1053
I love playing on HOG, for many reasons...
1. Admins are great and have nearly no tolerance to trollers.
2. Players that play on there are generally good and aren't asshats.
3. Players get to choose between AAS/INS votes.

Anyways, regarding the reason behind me posting this...

I've been a little bit more active on PR the past ~3 weeks, and literally, 95% of my playtime is on HOG (reasons listed above). I have to suggest however, putting different maps in the votes. There's 51 maps, it seems as if whenever I am online, or at least briefly browse PRSpy... it's always 1 of like 6 maps.

There are 44 total maps that have AAS gamemode avaliable
There are 18 total maps that have the INS gamemode avaliable

Again, it seems as if its only...
AAS: Saareema, Khami, Kashan, Muttrah (which is understandable), or like Jabal
INS: Al Basrah, Gronzy, Fallujah, Archer, Kokan, or Ramiel.

Please do a more diverse map choice. Obviously players will leave if "X" map isn't played, or they think it sucks. But a lot of the votes I see are one sided... I believe it was last week the vote was like... Asad, Qwai River, and Muttrah (or something like that).
It'd be nice to put Iron Ridge in the vote, hell even Nuijama, or even Xiangshan. Or at least something different.

Anyways, I just hope you guys start putting different maps in play instead of the same old.

Thanks!
More
7 years 1 month ago #9864 by Im Druid
Ahh it seems you are only on when those maps are played. I hardly even play archer INS so i don't know where you get that. actually. better yet.

www.gametracker.com/server_info/64.237.49.109:17567/ clearly shows a different picture. Just seems you are on when those maps are played.
More
7 years 1 month ago #9867 by =HOG= Dogfart
Replied by =HOG= Dogfart on topic Please start putting different maps in the votes
I thought the maps ran alphabetically?
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds